Join the 2010 Reading Buccaneers!

TomMoore

Shameless bump!!!!!!! Come see us on Membership Day, you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that make you a shameless hussy and will I see you in Hershey????? :devil:

You will not see me in Hershey. I will be making preparations for the banquet on Saturday and attending a Wine tasting at a lovely home of a friend on the Main Line.

You will not see me in Hershey. I will be making preparations for the banquet on Saturday and attending a Wine tasting at a lovely home of a friend on the Main Line.

Will you be tasting my personal favorite, Vin Bauxeau?

Loosely translated, it means "Box-O-Wine".

16 Days until Bucs Banquet and 17 Days until Membership Day!!!

Will you be tasting my personal favorite, Vin Bauxeau?

Loosely translated, it means "Box-O-Wine".

My personal preference is Two-Buck Chuck. LOL

Barbara and I look forward to seeing our Buccaneer friends at the banquet!!!

Fran

I used to think MD 20/20 was really great wine with medicinal qualities to help you see well -- that is, until I drank it.

You don't see 20/20 with that stuff!!!

But I digress....

Membership Day is just 17 days away! Join us!

Ran into a good number of Buccaneers vets this weekend at the Cavalcade of Bands championships in Hershey, and spoke to many prospective members of the Balance in Blue in the process. The excitement is building!! We're looking forward to a great season!

The staff has put together a fantastic production which I will have the pleasure of announcing in just two short weeks.

Be part of something extraordinary -- join us in 2010!

13 DAYS!!!!!!!

Good to see youse guys in Hershey Tom. My only issue is that [size="2"]YOU ARE ALL TEASERS[/size]

Try as I might to extract information.........including buying Buc's off with funnel cake........it was all....like....ah....ya gotta show up to see/hear/play..........OK ######.......I'm there.......Andrew has been given the job of finding my favorite pilaster in the auditorium for me to lean against (as long as he doesn't play better than me) and I am prepared.......yes, I will reinforce myself with a double shot of Geritol..........

Ran into a good number of Buccaneers vets this weekend at the Cavalcade of Bands championships in Hershey, and spoke to many prospective members of the Balance in Blue in the process. The excitement is building!! We're looking forward to a great season!

The staff has put together a fantastic production which I will have the pleasure of announcing in just two short weeks.

Be part of something extraordinary -- join us in 2010!