Tremendous Blast Makes Tremendous Splash at La Crosse Oktoberfest!

As was to be expected TREMENDOUS BLAST once again won the 49th Annual Oktoberfest Parade. This brings TB's total to 6 World Championship performances. As for that other corps knows as B-SAC, well... they marched in a very nice block. Unfettered by such mundane niceties such as symmetrical formations, TREMENDOUS BLAST steamrolled its way over all other drum corps in attendence. The corps achieved its unprecidented 6th World Championship without the aid, of baritone or tenor sections, as both sections were banned prior to the parade. Following the victory, one Blaster was heard to say, "Baritones?? We don't need no steenking baritones!!" Following the parade the corps held its annual banquet at the Blue Stars Brat stand, (we figured we'd at least support them monetarily, maybe it'd would sooth the hurt feelings over being beat so thorougly in the parade!) A good time was had by all! If you think you might have what it takes to be TREMENDOUS, please join us for next years edition of TREMENDOUS BLAST! as we attempt to capture a 7th world title

Tremendous!

As was to be expected TREMENDOUS BLAST once again won the 49th Annual Oktoberfest Parade. This brings TB's total to 6 World Championship performances. As for that other corps knows as B-SAC, well... they marched in a very nice block. Unfettered by such mundane niceties such as symmetrical formations, TREMENDOUS BLAST steamrolled its way over all other drum corps in attendence. The corps achieved its unprecidented 6th World Championship without the aid, of baritone or tenor sections, as both sections were banned prior to the parade. Following the victory, one Blaster was heard to say, "Baritones?? We don't need no steenking baritones!!" Following the parade the corps held its annual banquet at the Blue Stars Brat stand, (we figured we'd at least support them monetarily, maybe it'd would sooth the hurt feelings over being beat so thorougly in the parade!) A good time was had by all! If you think you might have what it takes to be TREMENDOUS, please join us for next years edition of TREMENDOUS BLAST! as the Future of Drum Corps will capture a 7th world title!!!!!!!

In Closing, Be Tremendous! :tongue::bluedevil::lol::worthy::worthy::lol::bluedevil::bluedevil::tongue::lol::tongue:

Edited by Contra4life62

... ... ... This just in from the world of Blast... ... ... ... The Tremendous squeeks out enough time to take 7th world title... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... When a member of the BSA was asked " What word sums up what you have just seen from the Tremendous"... ...

"UN-F@#KING-BELIEVE-ABLE"---long time member of BSA

... ... ... There you have it folks, an accutual quote from the BSA confirming that the Tremendous marched again.... ... ... now back to your regular, normal, non-Tremendous drums corps lives... .... .... .... .... ..... ....

... ... ... This just in from the world of Blast... ... ... ... The Tremendous squeeks out enough time to take 7th world title... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... When a member of the BSA was asked " What word sums up what you have just seen from the Tremendous"... ...

"UN-F@#KING-BELIEVE-ABLE"---long time member of BSA

... ... ... There you have it folks, an accutual quote from the BSA confirming that the Tremendous marched again.... ... ... now back to your regular, normal, non-Tremendous drums corps lives... .... .... .... .... ..... ....

Well...as and Actual BSA member...the only time I saw anyone with a TB shirt on was at the brat stand Saturday night holding up a picnic bench. :thumbup:

BTW...Thanks for the 23 cent donation to the gas fund!

:tongue:

the only time I saw anyone with a TB shirt on was at the brat stand Saturday night holding up a picnic bench. :thumbup:

:tongue:

The questions is was the blaster holding up the bench, or was the bench holding up the blaster? From what I remember of saturday night, the latter seems far more likely! Was the blaster by any chance wearing a kilt? :worthy:

Personally, I heard that BSA was the hit of the parade with their awesome rendition of Freebird!!

I think I speak for all of humanity itself, watching the BSA play Freebird, would be Tremendous.

I think I speak for all of humanity itself, watching the BSA play Freebird, would be Tremendous.

Freebird? I seem to remember some Blasters playing that!