"The Band That Wouldn't Die"

I wish the Ram's had something like that here, of course people would enjoy the band more than the football at Rams games.

Well,

The EAGLES just "started" a drumline...I put quotes because a group of people got together, put some cadences together and PRESENTED themselves to the EAGLES...Some of those guys are on here, I'm sure they can tell you more about THE TALON DRUMLINE....

I hate to sound like NIKE, but JUST DO IT.... I'm sure you could put a pep band/drumline together with the talent in the area...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS ME!!!!!

Yeah, it was you... I'm the snare in the Red T shirt and putting on the uniform. Figured you should know there's another in this little discussion.

Off topic for clarity ... Wasn't Bill Polian. He was GM of the Buffalo Bills when they moved.

The current owner's name is Jim Irsay, I believe, and I think it was his father who owned the team at the time of the move.

Robert Irsay. & they weren't U-Hauls, they were Mayflower moving vans... the infamous footage of them slowly pulling away in the snowy Baltimore night being one of the iconic scenes of American sports history...

Edited by 84chief