Mighty St. Joe's entering 20th Season in 2010

About this time tomorrow we will be getting ready to leave for the first practice of 2010, hope to see you all there ready to start on the new music and we will welcome all the help we can get, of course we have room for anyone who wishes to have an enjoyable time in drum corps. Our 20th season will be a good one. See ya all tomorrow!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, great practice, great music, great people, large hornline, great drumline, instructors par excellance, what more could you ask for.

Oh yeah, great practice, great music, great people, large hornline, great drumline, instructors par excellance, what more could you ask for.

.....warmer weather, less snow and lots more time doing ensemble. It sounded sooooooo good!!!

Don't forget that this Friday, 1/15, is the voluntary rehearsal at the Batavia VA. So much gets accomplished at these session with lots of time for individual instruction.

Learning a new tune every rehearsal unfortutanely doesnt leave much time for ensemble...but were done learning new tunes!!!

Time now to begin the srucing up process,

DA

Learning a new tune every rehearsal unfortutanely doesnt leave much time for ensemble...but were done learning new tunes!!!

Time now to begin the srucing up process,

DA

But it sure is great listening to the horn line. It is amazing how much you/they have accomplished up to this point - 5 new pieces in 5 rehearsals. This will be a tremendous year and the music staff deserves a huge round of applause :tongue: .

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO DONNY!!!

Edited by MSJ Snare

Awww shucks, it is my pleasure. Dont forget that St. Joes is my true alumni corps marching there in the 60's til it folded in 1971. I still have some feelings about where I started.

DA

Awww shucks, it is my pleasure. Dont forget that St. Joes is my true alumni corps marching there in the 60's til it folded in 1971. I still have some feelings about where I started.

DA

It sure shows...

Just a reminder to ALL - Friday night rehearsal at the VA in Batavia. Maybe even cocktails afterwords!!!

Don't forget to practice "Children" great tune but needs lots of horn time. Should wow em in Harrisburg. Looking forward to a warm up and I don't mean at practice........

YO it's already the weekend, get to work!!!!

YO it's already the weekend, get to work!!!!

Next rehearsal is this Sunday, Jan. 24th, 9:30 - 1:00 at the LeRoy Middle School. Still time to be part of this great season, MSJ's 20th. Lots of great new music, inactive members returning and new members joining. Come on out and check out the corp, I'm certain you will be surprised!!!