Attention All Cymbal Players Looking to March this Summer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the odds are it doesnt matter. Jen was actually one of Pepper and Mickey's students and the Pioneer cymbal line performs and rehearses with as much pride as ANY DCI corps. So if they think they would get anything different than they got somewwhere else, it is their bug mistake. As I said, Jen Tarka is an excellent instructor!

Donny

Whatever the odds are it doesnt matter. Jen was actually one of Pepper and Mickey's students and the Pioneer cymbal line performs and rehearses with as much pride as ANY DCI corps. So if they think they would get anything different than they got somewwhere else, it is their bug mistake. As I said, Jen Tarka is an excellent instructor!

Donny

Word!

If corps can march up to 150 students, why in the world can't they have a cymbal line ? I know why, it's because us the paying fans like it.

Thanks, Donny & Roark! It's much appreciated and I'm glad to know my cymbal kids are recognized for all that they do.

:blink: