Spirit Annouces Drill Designer

I wouldn't have Ceserio on my team if he did it for free. He is the definition of has been and the colts would do good to set him free IMO. Hopefully Spirit doesn't make the same mistake by bringing him on board.

:cool:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

Well to me everything he's done at Colts has seemed late 80's in design. They wen't from a very solid 10th place finish in 07, brought Ceserio on in 08-09 and look at the result. OBVIOUSLY he doesn't bear sole blame, but I'd be awful surprised to hear that he didn't have a significant hand in the direction of the corps the last two years.

Well to me everything he's done at Colts has seemed late 80's in design. They wen't from a very solid 10th place finish in 07, brought Ceserio on in 08-09 and look at the result. OBVIOUSLY he doesn't bear sole blame, but I'd be awful surprised to hear that he didn't have a significant hand in the direction of the corps the last two years.

Sorry, but Michael played the same role (program consultant) in the design of the '07 show, as he did in '08 and '09.

I believe there are also designers involved that have a direct and signficant impact on the outcome of the program design.

Sorry, but Michael played the same role (program consultant) in the design of the '07 show, as he did in '08 and '09.

I believe there are also designers involved that have a direct and signficant impact on the outcome of the program design.

How dare you intrude with silly annoying facts and ruin a perfectly good bashing. :cool:

If he were visual caption head, that would apply. But I am concerned when I read that he will be the drill designer when had that role that at the Colts for the past three years - none of which, IMHO, were even vaguely close to amazing.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you at all, but it was still significantly better then what Spirit had to work with the past 2 seasons so it's a move back in the right direction.

...um...i'm not being picky...but Calgary is a city in Alberta ;-)

I think the show was in Holland, not the city of Calgary itself :w00t:

Pfft, to Americans, we're all from either Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. :w00t:

Good god, next thing you know you'll be telling me that you don't all speak French and eat Poutine every day. :cool: