Northern Lights show

wvguard

I'm trying to build a WGI on demand DVD and wanted to add the Northern Lights Road to Perdition show. Wasn't that in 2004? Shouldn't it be listed under independant world? Am I looking in the wrong place because I can't find it? Thanks!

It has been removed from WGI ON Demand for what I am pretty sure was copyright issues. I got it on a WGI ON Demand Disc a few years back but it has since been removed from the site.

AMAZING show, it was definitely the winning show of 2004 in my humble opinion. I think IF it would have been cleaner it would have won.

I keep telling my boyfriend - when I die, sell my VHS and DVD collections - you'll be rich LOL

It has been removed from WGI ON Demand for what I am pretty sure was copyright issues. I got it on a WGI ON Demand Disc a few years back but it has since been removed from the site.

Really?!! Wow, am I glad I got it when I did. I too have it on one of my "On Demand" DVDs. I'd ordered up most of the winning shows over the years and asked folks here what to order from the second- and third-place shows (because I'd not seen most of them in-person). That was one of the recommended shows, and I'm so glad I paid attention.

AMAZING show, it was definitely the winning show of 2004 in my humble opinion. I think IF it would have been cleaner it would have won.

I think it could have been a winner in 2003 but not 2004.