Grennies 2010

ROO

Just got back from Grennies first camp of the year! Wow, what a great weekend!!!! Everyone had a good time. The mood and attitude of everyone was awesome. Looks like it's going to be a year not to be missed!

I encourage anyone looking to do some DC this summer to check out Kingston.

Just got back from Grennies first camp of the year! Wow, what a great weekend!!!! Everyone had a good time. The mood and attitude of everyone was awesome. Looks like it's going to be a year not to be missed!

I encourage anyone looking to do some DC this summer to check out Kingston.

HOLY PIT ROO!!! WOW! :-)

HOLY PIT ROO!!! WOW! :-)

Well said Roo. Looks like your pit family has grown to major proportions. Roo, is right, if you are considering any type of drum corps this season, and you live in Ontario, northern New York, check out the Kingston Grenadiers. Next camp Nov 28th, 29th, for more information feel free to go to www.kingstongrenadiers.com If transportation is an issue feel free to email me at dsmith1311@cogeco.ca we can probably hook you up GRENADIERS 2010, the only place to be

Doug, I may take you up on that ride offer!!

Doug, I may take you up on that ride offer!!

I wasn't aware that you moved to Ontario or Northern NY. but you know me If I can help I will. The best I can do is once again offer mine and Suzanne's hospitality for that weekend. We can certainly make sure Tim Horton's and White Mountain are on the menu.

Doug Smith

I wasn't aware that you moved to Ontario or Northern NY. but you know me If I can help I will. The best I can do is once again offer mine and Suzanne's hospitality for that weekend. We can certainly make sure Tim Horton's and White Mountain are on the menu.

Doug Smith

GRENADIERS 2010-WOO HOO