Crossmen 2010 Visual Staff Announcement

At least he does put his foot in his mouth... I'd say he's embarrassed the organization enough.

Maybe kickhaltsforlife and euponitone boy should try it.

I have an inbox full of posts outing you guys as disgruntled. It's OK

Its a great activity . don't be bitter.

all the best. :inlove:

My blank post are because people come on here to read about the 2010 crossmen's visual staff.

that is the topic of this thread. not listen to disgruntled people argue.

I like the changes they have made on the visual side and design area's of the corps.

best of luck in 2010

sorry if you don't agree. but please stay positive . these are young students and instructors we are talking about here.

ITS AN EDUCATION GAME NOT A LIFE GAME. RELAX.

Edited by Jerseyboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, my apologies for distracting from the point of this thread, which is of course to announce the new Crossmen visual staff. An exciting announcement, to be sure.

I merely saw a logical fallacy and felt morally obligated to point it out.

I have complete faith in this team - with or without Crossmen alumni. I just can't stand to see generalizations made about a group of people as dedicated as the alumni. I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for why there are no Crossmen on this year's vis. staff. It must be known, however, that resistance to "new ways of doing things" is not a trait inherent in all Crossmen alumni. To assume so would be a crime.

Thank you for your understanding,

-- a friend

My blank post are because people come on here to read about the 2010 crossmen's visual staff.

I like the changes they have made on the visual side and design area's of the corps.

best of luck in 2010

sorry if you don't agree. but please stay positive . these are young students and instructors we are talking about here.

Disgruntled....no, I just think you're funny. Nothing to be bitter about there. I just find your posting pattern of hype, followed by blank 'bump' posts to be amusing, thats all. As far as everyone being positive....um, no. This is a place for debate, not unbridled exuberance with some sunshine and roses mixed in. If that means someone thinks there is something less than 100% positive in an announcement, then so be it. Honestly, you should be thrilled with the attention. Nothing worse than a corps that announces a new show or staff member and gets the reaction of "huh....thats nice, next??" At least people care, whether you agree with them or not...

I hate you Chez.

Lol....tell me you're not saying what I think you're saying... :inlove:

"oh boy..."

Anyway, I believe I said I was overall happy with the visual staff, but I can't help but be skeptical of all the young teachers. Especially those who aged out in 09. Only time will tell if they are good teachers or not in drum corps. Until then, I am not just going to sit here and overhype and false hype every single little thing about the Crossmen and drum corps.

Can't anyone take criticism? If you can't take it, then get out of drum corps, and DCP. ######.

Edited by kickhaltsforlife

best of luck in 2010

I don't think many people on here are being disgruntled. I came on here and said it looked like the staff was made up of talented people and I thought they'd do great things. I said it would've been nice to have an alum on staff, but never said that this was a bad move. I then defended the staff against someone else who was saying they were too young.

People only started "arguing" when someone suggested that an alum would be "resistant to change" or something along those lines, and those people only said that the argument was illogical. Certainly people have been disgruntled elsewhere, but I think this thread is an odd choice.

updated my Google Calendar and penciled in all my lunch dates for Xmen Camps 2010.

see everyone there...

rocknroll, bones !!