Crunchy Frog 2010

As someone who didn't get to participate in the original... I am sooooo in on this! :ph34r:

You can still run for public office and obtain a US passport. Be very careful what you ask for.

I can firmly say that Crunchy Frog is a unique brand of insanity that has been sorely missing in my life.

Sayre Kulp

Proud Crunchy Frog Alum

I can firmly say that Crunchy Frog is a unique brand of insanity that has been sorely missing in my life.

Sayre Kulp

Proud Crunchy Frog Alum

I was wondering when you would chime in!

Crunchy Frog has hundreds of alumni throughout North America, marching in nearly every DCA corps. In it's short but turbulent history, Crunchy has fielded a cymbal ensemble, a 400-person minicorps in-a-rage, and a what was perhaps the worst choir in the entire history of music, save Crestwood H. S., 1983 (PA).

The long standing policy of Crunchy Frog is that the organization would not bring Crunchy back to DCA competition for a simple re-peat of the past episodes or something that would not live up to the reputation of all that Crunchy the Frog stands for. This policy remains unchanged.

Crunchy Frog is assembling the frogs for DCA 2010 for a completely different performance ... which will bring the chaos to an unprecedented level.

Prepare.

Recruiting Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGjM4857KU

You can still run for public office and obtain a US passport. Be very careful what you ask for.

I was a Blue Devil in the early 80's Doug and to be precise I was an ALPHA Blue Devil... Public office waived bye bye to me many many years ago! :tongue:

i want in, if Mr. Lee will allow me to be in.

Edited by JohnDonovanDotBiz