Bushwackers Move to Jupiter Quantum Brass

Let us know how you like them, I've heard mixed reviews and would be really interested in hearing it straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

Congrats on the new horns! :inlove:

This will be a real test for Jupiter in the hands of a DCA corps. Bush should be commended for NOT going with one of the "popular" brands and being willing to try something different. I hope the corps does well and is happy with the purchase and results.

This will be a real test for Jupiter in the hands of a DCA corps. Bush should be commended for NOT going with one of the "popular" brands and being willing to try something different. I hope the corps does well and is happy with the purchase and results.

Thank you.

Like I said, we've done a significant amount of research and discussion, including going right to the caption heads of other corps that use them, including Phantom Regiment. The first generation or two of most brands of anything (including cars, horns, drums) are going to have some bugs...but the development of the Quantum Brass Line is something that Juipter is committed to, and we're confident that the horns we'll be receiving will be up to our standards of quality...and we look forward to giving feedback to Jupiter as they move forward with new generations of these horns.

And, as for G-horns' statement, we're really looking forward to getting these horns in our hands and showcasing them on the DCA stage. We're planning another aggressive but entertaining program this summer that will certainly test the limits of all of our equipement...new and old (mostly new!). We're excited to be the first to bring Jupiter to the all-age arena.

Just another reason to either JOIN us, or to come see us this summer. Don't be shy to come see us in the parking lot either. We love having a crowd to perform for. :)

:withstupid: The horns should be arriving in New Jersey this week!!!!

These is very exciting times for the Bushwackers leading up to the Open house.

Edited by HBD