White Sabers Promotional Video Released

The White Sabers are proud to release their 2010 Promotional Video. Come on down on SUNDAY Nov 22nd from 9-3 at Dansville High school and check out what is shaping up to be a season filled with Fun and Excitement. For more information check out our website at www.whitesabers.org or look us up on facebook. Our recruiting team has been hard at work this off season so feel free to email our coordinator Kyle Leach at kylejsoccer04@yahoo.com for any questions. Don't miss out.

The White Sabers are proud to release their 2010 Promotional Video. Come on down on SUNDAY Nov 22nd from 9-3 at Dansville High school and check out what is shaping up to be a season filled with Fun and Excitement. For more information check out our website at www.whitesabers.org or look us up on facebook. Our recruiting team has been hard at work this off season so feel free to email our coordinator Kyle Leach at kylejsoccer04@yahoo.com for any questions. Don't miss out.

Nice video...will YOU be there on the 22nd?

Okay folks do you have the courage to admit you are going to attend the open house? :tongue:

(I have attended a few open houses in my time and it is quite interesting to see the different ways corps run such events. So if you are curious and not afraid to checkout other corps come over to Dansville, you might discover something NEW!)

I hope to, just need to get an email or two back :)

double post

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line