Defenders Alumni Corps

The Defenders Alumni Corps will be entering their 3rd season in 2010. The corps will hold an open house on Sunday January 17th from 12-4 at the Rockland Community Center 394 Union St Rockland, MA 02370. Interested members or curious friends and alumni should stop by, chat with current members and have a listen to the corps.

Our new 2010 musical additions will be announced shortly. Hold on to your hat, this years additions will make this one awesome musical book if your a fan of classic drum corps music.

New members are being accepted in all sections of the corps.

For additional information visit the corps web site: www.defendersalumni.org or on Facebook at Defenders Alumni

Thanks

The Defenders Alumni Corps will be entering their 3rd season in 2010. The corps will hold an open house on Sunday January 17th from 12-4 at the Rockland Community Center 394 Union St Rockland, MA 02370. Interested members or curious friends and alumni should stop by, chat with current members and have a listen to the corps.

Our new 2010 musical additions will be announced shortly. Hold on to your hat, this years additions will make this one awesome musical book if your a fan of classic drum corps music.

New members are being accepted in all sections of the corps.

For additional information visit the corps web site: www.defendersalumni.org or on Facebook at Defenders Alumni

Thanks

I guess the word is out!

Our ballad for 2010 will be Never My Love as played by the 1981 Defenders.

Come to the open house to hear it.

I guess the word is out!

Our ballad for 2010 will be Never My Love as played by the 1981 Defenders.

Come to the open house to hear it.

Well, ok .............but what about the other announcement?

BTW........ any chance of getting music out to us who are less

than proficient at reading so we can get a heads up???

Well, ok .............but what about the other announcement?

BTW........ any chance of getting music out to us who are less

than proficient at reading so we can get a heads up???

Sure Bill,

3 more days of school, then I'll get working on the new songs.

I'll PDF them to everyone before the New Year!

Merry Christmas,

Steve

Sure Bill,

3 more days of school, then I'll get working on the new songs.

I'll PDF them to everyone before the New Year!

Merry Christmas,

Steve

So what's the other new song Steve? Hmmmmmmmmm?

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see everyone at the Open House. Going to be a blast playing MacArthur Park!!

Can't wait to see everyone at the Open House. Going to be a blast playing MacArthur Park!!

We're hoping for a full house at our Open House on Jan. 17.

After we dust off a few tunes from last year, we'll get busy with Never My Love.

We'll start Mac Arthur Park next month.

Come check us out.

Steve

Bump

Looking forward to the 2010 Season with the Defenders. For any of you thinking about playing, come on down we are a great group of fun people, woho really enjoy making great music together!!!

Bump

Looking forward to the 2010 Season with the Defenders. For any of you thinking about playing, come on down we are a great group of fun people, woho really enjoy making great music together!!!

She's right, you'll really enjoy the people as well as the once a month rehearsal schedule.

Plus if you’re a drum corps enthusiast you'll love playing Legend of The One Eyed Sailor & Macarthur’s Park.