Hawthorne Caballeros - 01.09.10 & 01.10.10

What an amazing weekend folks. When people finally get a faceful of this show... It's nothing like anything "I" have ever played before. It's simply beyond words. And the level at which it was performed was nothing less then stellar. The turnout was fantastic... The work ethic was intense... WELCOME TO 2010 PEOPLE!!!! OMG!! What a weekend! There are a few spots yet available.. Come check out a camp.. that's all it will take. See you in a few weeks. :tongue::hmmm::hmmm::blink:

Josh: Couldn't agree more. It was my first camp of the new season since I hurt my knee, and of course I had a lot of interest in where things stand. WOW!!! I was really impressed. The talent and energy was outstanding. The new arrangements were challenging and HOT (thanks Rob). Looks like we are going to be full and big early this year. Just a few more talented people to fill things out. This is going to be one of those high energy shows that we and the audience will remember for a long time. So, to all - come on out to a camp and check us out for yourselves - this is the real deal. Now, I have got to get my butt in gear and get into shape.

Mike (Doc)

Hawthorne Cabs lead and 2nd Sop/trumpet '03-

Hawthorne Muchachos lead Sop '66-'67

Fair Lawn Cadets lead sop '65

Imperial Knights lead/solo sop '58-64

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh: Couldn't agree more. It was my first camp of the new season since I hurt my knee, and of course I had a lot of interest in where things stand. WOW!!! I was really impressed. The talent and energy was outstanding. The new arrangements were challenging and HOT (thanks Rob). Looks like we are going to be full and big early this year. Just a few more talented people to fill things out. This is going to be one of those high energy shows that we and the audience will remember for a long time. So, to all - come on out to a camp and check us out for yourselves - this is the real deal. Now, I have got to get my butt in gear and get into shape.

Mike (Doc)

Hey Doc.. Stop posting everything twice everything twice...LOL

Mike (Doc)

You're not kidding about the getting into shape thing. I'm down almost 50 pounds since finals and our training this camp was nearly the end of me. It's all for the best though, and the corps will definitely benefit from all the hard work.

Bar none this past camp was the physically hardest and most mentally challenging winter drum corps camp I have EVER had. This years corps is completely dedicated to being successful in ALL aspects of the drum corps medium. It's not going to be easy at all, but it will definitely result in a corps that no one will expect. :blink::tongue:

Mike: I posted twice because I was just so excited about the past weekend and show.

Doc

Glad you are excited my friend.. Lets get those last few spots filled and start cranking this up a bit...LOL

Huh? :tongue:

Exactly...