Defenders Announce 2010 Music Additions

The Defenders Alumni Corps is pleased to announce that we will be adding 2 new songs to our repertoire for 2010. The first number to be added will be the Fifth Dimension’s version of Never My Love which was played by the Defenders in 1981.

When the corps was formed it was decided that the corps would add a "drum corps classic" to our repertoire each year. In 2010 the corps will be playing the Madison Scouts 1975 concert number of Macarthur's Park. The number is being written by Chris Tomsa, long time DCI arranger, who also played one of the baritone solos in that 75 piece.

These selections will be added to the corps growing list of music which includes the Purple Lancers Divergents and the Blue Devils Legend of The One Eyed Sailor.

Visit the corps web site at www.defendersalumni.org for more information.

The Defenders Alumni Corps is pleased to announce that we will be adding 2 new songs to our repertoire for 2010. The first number to be added will be the Fifth Dimension’s version of Never My Love which was played by the Defenders in 1981.

When the corps was formed it was decided that the corps would add a "drum corps classic" to our repertoire each year. In 2010 the corps will be playing the Madison Scouts 1975 concert number of Macarthur's Park. The number is being written by Chris Tomsa, long time DCI arranger, who also played one of the baritone solos in that 75 piece.

These selections will be added to the corps growing list of music which includes the Purple Lancers Divergents and the Blue Devils Legend of The One Eyed Sailor.

Nice additions..

Steve's arrangement of Never My Love is sweet. I'm looking forward to hearing it at St. Kevin's BHOF Show on March 20th. And I hope you keep playing my favorite, Solitaire.

Best wishes for another successful year in 2010.

Nice additions..

Steve's arrangement of Never My Love is sweet. I'm looking forward to hearing it at St. Kevin's BHOF Show on March 20th. And I hope you keep playing my favorite, Solitaire.

Best wishes for another successful year in 2010.

Lou,

You can join in on the fun. Come on down to the open house on Jan 19th and experience Steve's greatness first hand!

Fred

Lou,

You can join in on the fun. Come on down to the open house on Jan 19th and experience Steve's greatness first hand!

Fred

Sunday January 17th

Sunday January 17th

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rockland Community Center

Noon to 4pm

See you there!