Battle of the Knights

Jehensley

Well I don't see them until Quarterfinals, so the only way for me to see again before then is for you to get it tonight so I can take it in Memphis. :blink:

What I don't get any love here? I know we're in 21st place (ouch) right now, But don't count us out yet. we've decided to change our closer and it's just not clean yet. In fact, it's still a standstill ending right now. I know not very classy this late in the season, but we're good to go this weekend. So hopefully our 1.5+ slide will be behind us.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a penalty even!

Speaking of no love, how about some congrats for a 1st year World Class corps getting the Sword?!?

Trust me, We are more than impressed with the "KOP" .... Too bad you lost it last night back to The Knights. Last season I think I had it most of the season and this year, we've only seen it once. Oh well. It will give us some motivation for next season.

I think every corps has had it at least once except Phantom of the Knight.

YIPPEE not gone long!!!! Now lets keep it!!!

and Knights of Power take the sword back and FIRST! we took our hats off to them for sure

The Organization of "Knights of..." is extremely proud of their world class corps performance to take 1st place and the Sword, but need for this success to trickle down to the rest of the organization. The other corps aren't on pace to even make finals.

Maybe the threat of decapitations with the sword will help :thumbup: