The Kobe Challenge presented by the Tokyo Tornadoes

Medium Rare please...

Oh My, After looking at the scores... I'm concerened that the TT may have to start the grill for the first time this season... Will the Star of Hawaii be the first to dine on Kobe Steaks...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/20 Edmonton: Glory of Beatrix

BELLAtrix, the star, not BEAtrix, the Dutch Queen, thank you very much. :tongue:

We look forward to our steak. Do you butterfly? :ph34r:

Yes thanks so much for the Kobe steaks last night. I think it was more incentive for our kids to do well. I hope this start Hawaii is having holds up.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! We look forward to beating you... one day...

So.umm. yeah, Looks like you brought a lot of steaks last night. Next time, bring more A-1 sauce.

So.umm. yeah, Looks like you brought a lot of steaks last night. Next time, bring more A-1 sauce.

yeah, wedefinately had some issues last night... and out 4+ point drop was hard to take, but we're looking forward to putting that show behind us... if anyone has a copy of your show, please don't post it up on youtube. we were embarrased and offerend steaks to all the corps last night. Btw, i know that there was some rumors about our drum major being taken out back and beaten after he let that show tear the way he did. well let me tell you he's just fine, but his arm does hurt from all the scrubbing of the grills he did after the steak fest. Maybe next time he'll think twice about his tempos. Congrats to the other corps, you had some great shows, but don't worry, the tornadoes will be back....

How does my corps win this challenge?

It's simple, beat the Tokyo Tornadoes on your scheduled night.

1/20 Edmonton: Glory of Bellatrix

71.850 to 68.45? Ouch

"Oh, my goodness. This is so very delicious and filling I don't think I'm going to be able to eat the rest of the evening; in fact, I honestly don't think I can have one more bite of your painful humiliation. I'm...I find I'm just a little stuffed." -- Dr. Perry Cox, "Scrubs" (the original, good Scrubs, not the ###### new retread)

We'll take ours medium-well, s'il vous plaît. :tongue:

71.850 to 68.45? Ouch

"Oh, my goodness. This is so very delicious and filling I don't think I'm going to be able to eat the rest of the evening; in fact, I honestly don't think I can have one more bite of your painful humiliation. I'm...I find I'm just a little stuffed." -- Dr. Perry Cox, "Scrubs" (the original, good Scrubs, not the ###### new retread)

We'll take ours medium-well, s'il vous plaît. :laughing:

Ouch is right.... We've made some changes and spent time cleaning... and it looks like the TT is back on thier way again... So far three out of eight shows have been steak nights... Not too bad, but the season is still early... I hope that the corps enjoyed our steaks and we look forward to keeping them all for ourself.... if we can...

77.695 to 73.810? Ouch again.

I have to say, though, you guys make a mean steak. It's too bad we can only win once. :thumbup:

It has been an interesting season so far... 5 steak dinners gievn out up to the regionals...

Pikes Peak misses the steeaks by one day, nice rebound though...

We are on our way to Europe, the best steakhouse now goes across the pond and we'll serve regional beer to the staffs of the corps as well.