Royal Airs January Camp

The Royal Airs Senior Drum & Bugle Corps January Camp this weekend Jan.16TH & 17TH at Friendship Junior High 500 Elizebeth LN., DesPlaines, IL. Saturday 9AM to 7PM Sunday 10AM to 3PM. All are welcome to come and sit in and play.

The 2010 Show will consist of RA Chicago, John Brown's Body, Minnie The Moocher and Closing with Alexanders Rag Time Band. Arrangements by Ken Norman.

For more information go to www.chicagoroyalairs.org

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. RA is the very last remnant of genuine competitive drum corps in the once-glorious Midwest, the last flame that burns brightly among the dead husks of an otherwise lost and wasted heritage. May the years to come bring vitality and inspiration. Godspeed.

No disrespect intended of course...but the Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, Racine Scouts and even Pioneer and Blue Stars are still competing as DCI corps and they were also part of that glorious midwestern past.

No disrespect intended of course...but the Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, Racine Scouts and even Pioneer and Blue Stars are still competing as DCI corps and they were also part of that glorious midwestern past.

Colts too!

Yes, okay, those names/units still exist, but you know exactly what I'm saying and I'll stand by my comment.

Yes, okay, those names/units still exist, but you know exactly what I'm saying and I'll stand by my comment.

You can stand by your comments all you want, God Bless America, and many will think you are inaccurate with said comment :tongue:

Didnt mean to forget Colts...

You can stand by your comments all you want, God Bless America, and many will think you are inaccurate with said comment :tongue:

Love You!

Didnt mean to forget Colts...

Ummm....U2!!!!

You can stand by your comments all you want, God Bless America, and many will think you are inaccurate with said comment :lol:

:tongue::tongue:

Fran