Dr. Michael Schmidt's TULSA flugelhorn CD

Howdy

Michael E. Schmidt’s world class flugelhorn Christian Jazz CD TULSA is now FOR SALE. :laughing:

Professional Christian trumpet player Michael Faulk of gospel horn ministries speaks highly of Dr. Schmidt’s TULSA CD: “TULSA will be the CD that defines Dr. Michael E. Schmidt as a world class trumpet and flugelhorn player”

Dr. Michael Schmidt says “TULSA is the CD that you will want to listen to at the end of the day. My John Duda Calicchio horns sound so fantastic on TULSA that I can almost not even take the credit for playing them. You are really going to love TULSA, it is in my opinion by far better than anything else that I have ever recorded. I hope you will listen to your TULSA Cd each day, and that it will bless you with its peaceful message about the Prince of Peace.”

The Tulsa CD’s come in a plain white sleve, and they have an extra special picture of Michael on them that you are going to love.

TULSA CD’s cost $12.00 each plus $4.00 for shipping and handling. Sorry, US Postal Money Orders or Wal – Mart Money Orders are the only accepted form of payment. TULSA rightfully elevates Michael Schmidt to one of the world’s finest professional flugelhorn players. Buy your own copy of TULSA and you will see why.

To get your own copy of TULSA send your money order and street mailing address to:

Trumpet of the Lord Ministry

268 CR 249

Athens, Tennessee 37303

The money raised from the sale of TULSA will be used to buy the Trumpet of the Lord a much needed bus. We thank you for your support.

Michael Schmidt proudly plays the finest equipment, John Duda custom Tulsa, OK USA handmade flugelhorns and trumpets, and Curry USA mouthpieces.

Edited by Howdy

Moving to Marketplace.

there goes the neighbourhood.

Thought I had those memories surpressed.....

Is RAMD still happening?,....................my newsgroup reader fouled a couple years ago and I haven't been there since,...............

LMAO, we switched providers and too #### lazy to figure out how to use the newsgroup settings. If a RAMD entry pops up in Google I can hit that link. Wow haven't really checked it since my aunt passed away a few years back. She had some mental issues in her later years and some of her statements sounded too much like "she who must not be named". Just too painful to read that crap anymore..... Jeez, took me long enough to remember the OP here. :smile:

Do miss Big Rich though.....

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

LMAO, we switched providers and too #### lazy to figure out how to use the newsgroup settings. If a RAMD entry pops up in Google I can hit that link. Wow haven't really checked it since my aunt passed away a few years back. She had some mental issues in her later years and some of her statements sounded too much like "she who must not be named". Just too painful to read that crap anymore..... Jeez, took me long enough to remember the OP here. :thumbup:

Do miss Big Rich though.....

that guy was cool,..................and The Other Mike too

that guy was cool,..................and The Other Mike too

LMAO, once in a while I google my name. Have to be careful at work as TOMike had a thread titled "Get Ready For a Good #### Job" just before Katrina hit. I posted good luck with my full name. So far the net nanny software hasn't caught on about the words blow and job together. :thumbup:

But man do I quick change screens when that pops up......