Sun Devils Show Press Release

*****OFFICIAL SUN DEVILS PRESS RELEASE*****

The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to announce our 2010 show: A Night at the Globe

For over 400 years, the works of William Shakespeare have inspired composers, scholars, artists and poets throughout the world. Rooted in fundamental human themes of love, passion, betrayal and the deadly power of jealousy, his works speak to the human condition. "A Night at the Globe" will seek to portray those themes through Alfred Reed's symphonic portrait Othello, based on the play of the same name.

The Sun Devils invite you to join us for "A Night at the Globe". Revel at court jesters; take arms against a sea of troubles; and if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil!

Excellent music! I have my source that tells me things look great in Northport. I promise I will be down after my surgery.

*****OFFICIAL SUN DEVILS PRESS RELEASE*****

The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to announce our 2010 show: A Night at the Globe

For over 400 years, the works of William Shakespeare have inspired composers, scholars, artists and poets throughout the world. Rooted in fundamental human themes of love, passion, betrayal and the deadly power of jealousy, his works speak to the human condition. "A Night at the Globe" will seek to portray those themes through Alfred Reed's symphonic portrait Othello, based on the play of the same name.

The Sun Devils invite you to join us for "A Night at the Globe". Revel at court jesters; take arms against a sea of troubles; and if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil!