Unofficial TCGC Rankings

ThatsNotMyName

Lol...it's all on the website. :)

LOLOLOLOLOL

That shows how you did the projections not how you came up with the numbers for those projections.......but now I know how you did it, you copied

guardbuzz (and yes, I've spoken up about guard buzzes rankings before being faulty as well)

I have to get ready for work, but when I get off, I am coming back here and showing you why the rankings don't work out.

Check last years SA scores from Friendswood from the second show at cypress, do your projection.......and then look at circuit championships.

Its not even close.

Edited by Musical_Spinner

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOLOLOL

That shows how you did the projections not how you came up with the numbers for those projections.......but now I know how you did it, you copied

guardbuzz (and yes, I've spoken up about guard buzzes rankings before being faulty as well)

I have to get ready for work, but when I get off, I am coming back here and showing you why the rankings don't work out.

Check last years SA scores from Friendswood from the second show at cypress, do your projection.......and then look at circuit championships.

Its not even close.

Here's a little snippet from the website:

"This is unofficial and meant just for fun and interest and has no impact on how a unit does at contest."

I completely recognize the problems with these types of things....that's why it's just for fun.

I'm having trouble understanding why you're so upset about this. The cool thing about the internet is that if you do not like something, you don't have view it. :)

spinner,

why are you so against such a harmless website? it is great that someone is setting something up for TCGC alone. If you think its so bad, dont visit the site or make your own... Dont complain!

Edited by houstonbaby

Here's a little snippet from the website:

"This is unofficial and meant just for fun and interest and has no impact on how a unit does at contest."

I completely recognize the problems with these types of things....that's why it's just for fun.

I'm having trouble understanding why you're so upset about this. The cool thing about the internet is that if you do not like something, you don't have view it. :)

spinner,

why are you so against such a harmless website? it is great that someone is setting something up for TCGC alone. If you think its so bad, dont visit the site or make your own... Dont complain!

If you don't want feedback about a website that isn't even remotely well done. Then, don't post about it here!

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read what I am writing!

I love how this bothers you both when you KNOW I have a point. This rankings aren't going to be even CLOSE score wise. Perhaps rank wise.....but I doubt it!

Oh and Houstonbaby, this didn't even involve you, your input is pretty much not even on topic (telling me what to do or say, really? This is a forum, we are able to voice our views if we want, maybe you don't know that with your 3 posts). I wasn't complaining because it would do no good, pointing out the faults in what is inherently wrong in the website and formula however might have set off a re-evaluation of the methods used.

I even provided solid proof!

Why not make the rankings more accurate and do a better job? Why not take the raw scores and find trends in them to make a new, better formula just for TCGC?

That's right, because it's just for fun and 'close enough' is just fine. (if those initial rankings were going to be even close, spoiler alert, they aren't)

:tongue:

The formula doesn't matter anyways because the units are not in direct competition with each other. These rankings are pretty much useless.

I am creating a fuss simply because I am tired of these rankings sites that do not hold any water. It's pointless, you're wasting your time.

There is really not much else to say.

If you don't want feedback about a website that isn't even remotely well done. Then, don't post about it here!

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read what I am writing!

I love how this bothers you both when you KNOW I have a point. This rankings aren't going to be even CLOSE score wise. Perhaps rank wise.....but I doubt it!

Oh and Houstonbaby, this didn't even involve you, your input is pretty much not even on topic (telling me what to do or say, really? This is a forum, we are able to voice our views if we want, maybe you don't know that with your 3 posts). I wasn't complaining because it would do no good, pointing out the faults in what is inherently wrong in the website and formula however might have set off a re-evaluation of the methods used.

I even provided solid proof!

Why not make the rankings more accurate and do a better job? Why not take the raw scores and find trends in them to make a new, better formula just for TCGC?

That's right, because it's just for fun and 'close enough' is just fine. (if those initial rankings were going to be even close, spoiler alert, they aren't)

The formula doesn't matter anyways because the units are not in direct competition with each other. These rankings are pretty much useless.

I am creating a fuss simply because I am tired of these rankings sites that do not hold any water. It's pointless, you're wasting your time.

There is really not much else to say.

I am really sorry youre so upset, but it is JUST colorguard.. I love it guard, but you are overreacting!

I am really sorry youre so upset, but it is JUST colorguard.. I love it guard, but you are overreacting!

Opinions opinions, yours means nothing to me!

SRSLY!

I mean come on, when it comes to PMing insults you know it's serious business!

I blocked you before you could do it again :)

Seems like the topic is a bit personal for some folks.

But - for what it's worth (which isn't much I know), I rather enjoyed the site and appreciate your energies in putting it together. Out of respect, I would prefer to see all units in the circuit represented on the site, even if they don't have numerous others in the class with them. I see your point - but…I'd still like to see it included.