Second Florida Rally Announced!

OK!

Here we go.

Bill Saunders and I are happy to announce that the

Second Annual Florida Drum Corps Rally/Meet-up

Sunday, March 14, 2010,

1:30PM to 5PM or later

Eastside Bistro, 12001 Avalon Lake Drive, Suite F, Orlando, Florida 32828,

This location is easy to find just east of Orlando off of SR50.

The owners of the bistro have offered us the use of his space and we have a couple of options. One option would be to have appetizers available for us at about $10.00 per person or less. Another option will be to simply have each person order off of the available menu with prices running from $5.95 to $16.00 (sandwiches to dinners) per person.

In addition, the owners will give us happy hour pricing on beer and wine. We will have the use of a TV/DVD for anyone wishing to bring visuals and audio.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU......

We just need to know how many people plan to attend. You will be able to pay for your food and drinks when you get there. If you are attending, please reply to my email address: mikeyinsunnyflorida@yahoo.com

Tell us if you are sure you will attend and how many people will come with you. Please reply before March 1st to give us time to finalize details at the bistro.

Also, use this email address with any questions.

Hope to see as many of you as possible for a fun afternoon reminiscing a great time in our lives.

regards,

mike mycek

Bill Saunders

:lol::lol::ph34r::lol::sad::sad::lol::lol:

OK!

Here we go.

Bill Saunders and I are happy to announce that the

Second Annual Florida Drum Corps Rally/Meet-up

Sunday, March 14, 2010,

1:30PM to 5PM or later

Eastside Bistro, 12001 Avalon Lake Drive, Suite F, Orlando, Florida 32828,

This location is easy to find just east of Orlando off of SR50.

The owners of the bistro have offered us the use of his space and we have a couple of options. One option would be to have appetizers available for us at about $10.00 per person or less. Another option will be to simply have each person order off of the available menu with prices running from $5.95 to $16.00 (sandwiches to dinners) per person.

In addition, the owners will give us happy hour pricing on beer and wine. We will have the use of a TV/DVD for anyone wishing to bring visuals and audio.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU......

We just need to know how many people plan to attend. You will be able to pay for your food and drinks when you get there. If you are attending, please reply to my email address: mikeyinsunnyflorida@yahoo.com

Tell us if you are sure you will attend and how many people will come with you. Please reply before March 1st to give us time to finalize details at the bistro.

Also, use this email address with any questions.

Hope to see as many of you as possible for a fun afternoon reminiscing a great time in our lives.

regards,

mike mycek

Bill Saunders

:sad::lol::ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh man......this is 2 months too early for me. I have a trip scheduled for Orlando on May 16-20.

Have a great time everyone!!!! :sad:

I hope some one is planning on taking a LOT of photos!!! :tongue:

(last year)

http://ctcorpsalumni.ning.com/photo/florida-rally-2009-3