New corps and or re emerging corps approval?

When will this decision be made? Just wondering because there are some corps on the list on DCI.org and some are not even on the list, but are as far as I know still planning on coming out this summer. Anyone have any idea when these things become official?

ok so if they arent on that list....does that mean they will not be fielding a corps this summer?

Not necessarily.

Forte will be added very soon, DCI has requested some additional paperwork from us before they place us on the site. It's possible there are other corps to do so as well (though I can't speak for them). I do know there were a few other corps represented at either the Vegas or Indy meetings, so there may be other corps petitioning as well

No one is approved until April, and all approved corps get announced at the same time

Its hard enough to get new corps on the field without all the mis-information being posted

No one is approved until April, and all approved corps get announced at the same time

Its hard enough to get new corps on the field without all the mis-information being posted

A friend of mine at DCI said that the Spartans are approved for 2010 because they were only inactive for 1 year and do not have to go throug the full evaluation a new corp does.

A friend of mine at DCI said that the Spartans are approved for 2010 because they were only inactive for 1 year and do not have to go throug the full evaluation a new corp does.

All evals are the same...

All evals are the same...

Co-signing. If I was in DCI's shoes, I would want to make sure that EVERY corps is going to be stable and get a full evaluation, whether it's a brand new corps, one that has been inactive for one year or several. It does no one good of a corps is approved and then goes inactive/folds a year later.