The Nominees ARE!

Here are the nominees: Please PM me your choices or feel free to do a public vote right here if you would like--either way your vote will count!!!

Spirit

James Hensley-California Knights

James CitBos- Feenicks

Tobias-EYAA

Chris-The Fastner Group

Corps

The Knights

Cross

Glory Of Polaris

Les Blanc Chevalier

Director

Kevin Pogue

Gary Currier

Chris Rohn

Bill Price

New Director

Jeff Hensley- Cresent Sound

Alex Mutz-Velocity

Nick Hoffman-Confederate Reg.

Jose Camacho-Synergy

Show

Glory of Bellatrix

Ohio Valley Thunder

The Knights

The California Knights

see shows below:

Glory of Bellatrix:

THE ZONE: NIGHTMARES IN FOUR PARTS, WITH NO EXIT

-- The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street: Symphony No. 2, Mvt. I & II (Aram Khachaturian)

-- The Obsolete Man: The 9th of January from "Symphony No. 11" (Dmitri Shostakovich)

-- The Long Morrow: Intermezzo from "Crown of India" (Edward Elgar)

-- The Howling Man: Finale to "Symphony for Organ and Orchestra" (Aaron Copland)

The Knights

"The Concertmaster"

The Knights this season tell the tail of a concertmaster playing in his final concert

looking back at a very deep and personal relationship that has developed with his director and conductor over the years of

his career. The concert itself starts with Bruch Violin Concerto #1 Mvt1 as the concertmaster establishes himself as a premiere

virtuoso. As the concert unfolds his mind begins to slip back to his younger years when he played this very piece at their first

concert together. "Air and Simple Gifts" by John Williams begins to show the friendship that develops between master and student

very early as the two grow closer and closer. Briefly the concertmaster returns to the present day concert for Bruch Violin Concerto #1 Mvt2.

Flashing back as the relationship develops it moves beyond friendship and even mentor-ship to one beginning to develop

more into a true passion for one another as the pieces Beethoven's Violin Romance No.2 and Meditation from Thais by Massenet seem

to meld into one beautiful piece as a unit. Through the entire show in-between pieces are Paganini-Caprices as the concertmaster

remembers his growth playing as a young child. Sadly the conductor is growing old and as the concertmaster struggles to take care

of his old lover and companion we introduce The Chaconne --Tomaso Antonio Vitali eventually ending with the death of conductor

and the concertmasters struggle to go on both in life and art. Eventually he returns to present day concert where he finds himself

not the concertmaster, but the conductor with a new young concertmaster finishing Bruch Violin Concerto #1 Mvt3 as a final

emotional tribute to the fallen beloved conductor.

The California Knights

A Voyage Through the New World Order

This show features music from a wide variety of composers and focuses on the changes in the world in this upcoming decade. Songs featured will include:

"Happy Days are Here Again / Welcome to the New World Order"

"Tax Man / Liberties Taken / Healthcare Reform"

"A New Life / Bridge Over Troubled Waters / Dawn of A New Day"

Ohio Valley Thunder

Music from Medal of Honor

Edited by gcurrier

OH and voting will close Sunday April 4th

Might help to have this, for all the newer participants...

Director

Kevin Pogue - Glory of Music (Glory of Polaris, Glory of Bellatrix, Glory of Aurora)

Gary Currier - Knight Org (The Knights, Les Blanc Chevaliers, Cape Cod Regiment)

Chris Rohn - Unspecified Org (Corps of Unspecified Identity, Dude Where's My Corps?, The Detroit City Council)

Bill Price - VK Org (Velour Knights, VK Too, VK3)

Can we vote for ourselves?

Absolutely.

oops sorry meant to include the organizations but was throwing it together so fast! Thanks!

and yes you can always vote for yourself--i sometimes do sometimes don't--depends if I like myself that day! haha

How do we vote?

How do we vote?

you can vote publicly here or PM me

I will allow voting through end of day and will announce winners tomorrow! we have some close races--so VOTE TODAY!