• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison doesn't have a drum corps? :tongue:

Madison doesn't have a drum corps? :blush:

ROFLMAO...Dave, you're a silly boy. :tongue:

Madison doesn't have a drum corps? :tongue:

Oops, I mean the city should have a Corps in town. Sorry to not be so straight for some people. If you have not heard we just have a Corps by name, not in town. So to answer your question, No. And by the way I am in Madison right now and there is no Drum Corps here anymore. Alot of Drum Corps people, no Corps.

Oops, I mean the city should have a Corps in town. Sorry to not be so straight for some people. If you have not heard we just have a Corps by name, not in town. So to answer your question, No. And by the way I am in Madison right now and there is no Drum Corps here anymore. Alot of Drum Corps people, no Corps.

So in reality:

THE Cadets (Garfield - Bergen County - Allentown - Etc)

THE Cavaliers (Park Ridge - Chicago - Etc)

And now I guess we have:

THE Scouts (Madison - Indianapolis - Etc)

Oh well. I am old, and it will not matter. But to this day. I still say "Garfield" - "Chicago" - "Madison". Then again I also still say "Ice Box" more often than "Fridge" So I guess it is me with a Problem. :tongue:

Weren't you starting your own corps in Madison? What's that? It's not so easy? Maybe there's a reason even the Scouts have gone elsewhere to a place that they can thrive in.

You are right? Its sad, but true. Dont think for a second that I am not going to in the future. If you know me , never under estimate me. I have a dream, a long time to live, and alot of young kids.

Edited by thirdcoast

You are right? Its sad, but true. Dont think for a second that I am not going to in the future. If you know me , never under estimate me. I have a dream, a long time to live, and alot of young kids.

Start small. That is why we started SDCA. Look at our web site www.theSDCA.org