Kingston Grenadiers

Well the hockey playoffs are here and after this upcoming camp April 17/18 we then move outdoors to our Spring location at Innovation Park in Kingston. The corps is growing and we do have like most corps have spots still available to be filled. If are interested check our homepage out for details. We are very pleased to date with our progress and the corps continues to grow slowly after our return to DCA. So check out Stormwork"s"Without Warning" and find out what all the members refer to as "Stormgasm" is all about.

Cheers DLD

Edited by Grenadier eh

Very Exciting Mr. Dean!

A brand new "Stormgasmic" Intro being taught this weekend, and looking forward to some good reps and run-throughs! Sections are filling up, and this is the last camp to decide to be part of a great program for the 2010 DCA summer schedule!

The Design team is in house for the weekend and we have use of a great facility in Holy Cross School, so here's to a great camp weekend Grenadiers!

more info at: Official Website of the 2010 Kingston Grenadiers

Very Exciting Mr. Dean!

A brand new "Stormgasmic" Intro being taught this weekend, and looking forward to some good reps and run-throughs! Sections are filling up, and this is the last camp to decide to be part of a great program for the 2010 DCA summer schedule!

The Design team is in house for the weekend and we have use of a great facility in Holy Cross School, so here's to a great camp weekend Grenadiers!

more info at: Official Website of the 2010 Kingston Grenadiers

I am looking forward to good vibes once I return from Scranton. Imagine reps!

Good stuff Scott.

Something doesn't seem right..... hoser Dean to Scranton PA. PA hoser going to Kingston? Beep the horn on 81 as we pass each other. Bring Grotto's back North, while I stock up on the Tim Horton's.

Guess I'm a Canadian cowpoke at the Newburg Ranch this weekend!

cya then, dd

Something doesn't seem right..... hoser Dean to Scranton PA. PA hoser going to Kingston? Beep the horn on 81 as we pass each other. Bring Grotto's back North, while I stock up on the Tim Horton's.

Guess I'm a Canadian cowpoke at the Newburg Ranch this weekend!

cya then, dd

Yes you are booked in at the Ranch this weekend we have a bounty on Coyotes if you are interested. I will be "bookin" it back after the meeting. Enjoy Tim's and give Chelsea the grand tour eh........See on the way by.

DLD

It'll be the Devils and the Blackhawks in the final :)

Two days till camp in Kingston. There are a few spots left so check it out www.kingstongrenadiers.com.........stormgasm folks!

Off to Mr.Muggs tomorrow night in Scranton for some a pre DCA meeting strategy session or beer and a hockey game. Being Canadian I bet you know the answer to that one.

Cheers DLD