Ct Hurricanes 2010 Colorguard

Come be apart of the 2010 CT Hurricanes Colorguard. Our first weekend begins 4/24 & 4/25!

Time: 10am-8pm

Directions

From the north:

Rt. 8 south to the exit 22 Rt. 67 towards Seymour/Oxford. Bear right onto Rt. 67. Go .1 of a mile. Turn left onto Main Streeet. Follow for .2 of a mile. Turn right onto Broad Street. Go .1 of a mile. Turn left onto Pine Street.

From the south

Rt. 8 north to exit 21 Derby Ave. towards Rt. 67/Oxford. Go straight off of exit onto Derby Ave for .6 of a mile. Turn right onto Broad Street. Go .1 of a mile. Turn right onto Pine Street.

Come be apart of the 2010 CT Hurricanes Colorguard. Our first weekend begins 4/24 & 4/25!

Time: 10am-8pm

Directions

From the north:

Rt. 8 south to the exit 22 Rt. 67 towards Seymour/Oxford. Bear right onto Rt. 67. Go .1 of a mile. Turn left onto Main Streeet. Follow for .2 of a mile. Turn right onto Broad Street. Go .1 of a mile. Turn left onto Pine Street.

From the south

Rt. 8 north to exit 21 Derby Ave. towards Rt. 67/Oxford. Go straight off of exit onto Derby Ave for .6 of a mile. Turn right onto Broad Street. Go .1 of a mile. Turn right onto Pine Street.

You guys are going to have a corps this year too, right?

:thumbup:

You guys are going to have a corps this year too, right?

:ph34r:

not to worry ray, i took a trip to practice yesterday and saw a full corps with the opener on the field!....looks like a good season shaping up... :thumbup:

not to worry ray, i took a trip to practice yesterday and saw a full corps with the opener on the field!....looks like a good season shaping up... :thumbup:

Wasn't worried John... wish you had made it to Bridgeport for the I&E thing - good to see Wilcox and many others. Good day.

Question for anyone involved with the corps: Are there openings in the horn line? Have a son that plays trumpet/soprano, is good, and would love try out. If anyone reads this that can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Thanks

Mike

Mike

Your son is more than welcome to come and check out the Hurricanes. We are rehearsing this weekend on Saturday and Sunday.

Check out the website...

www.cthurricanes.org

... for directions and information.

Hopefully we see him this weekend.

Steve

Question for anyone involved with the corps: Are there openings in the horn line? Have a son that plays trumpet/soprano, is good, and would love try out. If anyone reads this that can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

As Steve said, please have your son come join us this weekend. We'd love to have him audition for a spot in our trumpet line!

PM me if you need any more information!