Kingston Grenadiers to hold FIRST DRILL CAMP

The Kingston Grenadiers Drum & Bugle Corps, would like to invite you all to their first DRILL CAMP of 2010. There are a few spots remaining in the corps, so come on out, and visit us. The show is excellent, and you will have a great Summer. We have members coming from London, Kitchener, Hamilton, Toronto, as well as from Montreal, Ottawa, so if you are looking for a ride, let me know at dsmith1311@cogeco.ca The First Drill Camp is being held at:

May 1-2, 2010

10:30am – 9:00 pm on Saturday

and 9:30 am – 3:30pm on Sunday.

Innovation Park Field

945 Princess Street

Kingston, Ontario

C'mon out and weather the Storm with the Grenadiers. For more information feel free to go to www.kingstongrenadiers.com

If your still undecided listen to the MP3 of the Closer "INTO THE STORM" . We don't want to rain on your parade but SPOTS ARE LIMITED

http://www.kingstongrenadiers.com/members2...erscore4-17.mp3

Edited by Doug Smith

Here's wishing you some great weather!!!! Good luck at camp.

Dwayne

Carolina Gold

Edited by GoldMonster

I LIKE IT! It's aggressive! Maybe a little darker and more intense than what I've come to expect from the Grenadiers in the past, but when I close my eyes, I can totally see the corps doing it. Hope I get to see this show as it develops leading up to Finals!

I LIKE IT! It's aggressive! Maybe a little darker and more intense than what I've come to expect from the Grenadiers in the past, but when I close my eyes, I can totally see the corps doing it. Hope I get to see this show as it develops leading up to Finals!

Yes, it is aggressive, but the hornline sounds great playing it.

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Alumni

As a bonus feature CHef-Boy-R- Dean will be breaking out the Barbeque for those Cheese & Bacon Burgers. "Trailer Park Boys Style Randy for you Canuckians."

DLD

The Dirty Burger is still open for business? Is Philadelphia Collins serving them?

DRILL CAMP!!!! wooohoo eh! I do believe we are ready to go. Dots are on the paper as the pages continue to pile up on my table. I was told tonight that we have a baritone spot and possible tuba/contra (depending on passport card of U.S. player). Sops and Mellos are full as well as guard. There was a quad spot open but, at last report there were 4 possibilities of filling that.

Cya Saturday and Sunday

dd

DRILL CAMP!!!! wooohoo eh! I do believe we are ready to go. Dots are on the paper as the pages continue to pile up on my table. I was told tonight that we have a baritone spot and possible tuba/contra (depending on passport card of U.S. player). Sops and Mellos are full as well as guard. There was a quad spot open but, at last report there were 4 possibilities of filling that.

Cya Saturday and Sunday

dd

Hey, DD, we have the feelers out for the Baritone and the Contra spot, some good interest so hopefully by Saturday am, those spots will too be filled. THEN WE ARE DONE wooohooo

Doug Smith

KULP.... you can fill that contra hole.... YES? Grenadiers are not on your resume.

Congrats Grenadiers on first, being active in DCA this year, second, being again so imaginative and innovative in your theme (whatever.. your show concept...I guess I mean the Stormgasm) Mr Dean and company have again raised the bar for "Class A" eh? The fans in Lawrence MA will again be thrilled by the little corps from Canada, as well I am sure you will represent Kingston, Ontario as a little Mecca of drum corps.........many, many have past through these gates, and always left the better for their experience here. And have passed on to others the way drum corps should be.....Good luck my friends..walk proud and enjoy...you have the staff and the members and the will to compete aggressively, yet ......know at the end of the day that Canada belongs in DCA and Grenadiers are a an example of the drum corps spirit and determination to survive these times...good luck to all DCA..but to my corps..I wish you well and just have fun eh?? :ph34r: