Full Registration now open

You may now begin entering your captions and tour schedule for DCP-I XIV!

Everyone that has posted in the registration thread should be set up and ready to go.

If you have any issues (or see any mistakes), please let me know. Good luck!!

Everyone that has posted in the registration thread should be set up and ready to go.

:laughing::laughing::tongue:

In the past, required shows weren't counted as part of the 30 shows. By that I would assume that the regional and Championship Prelims would not count.

Please clarify on what shows count and which do not. Having to select prelims as a show, shouldn't the parameters on shows be 31 shows at least?

With the new system, all shows count towards your 30. With the seasons being shorter, the limit will stay at 30. So you have 30 shows you pick out of a possible 47 days (not including the 2nd or 3rd shows for finals)...

Also, please note... if you do not register for the 1st show of finals week... you WILL NOT perform at finals. This has happened every year now that someone gets left out of finals because they did not register. I am not responsible for making sure you are signed up for your championship performances.

Cool Deal

I couldn't help but notice that Teal Sound was missing from the Caption Selections.

I couldn't help but notice that Teal Sound was missing from the Caption Selections.

As was Jersey Surf in Season XII. Corps in their first year in World Class have no prior placement to base their point value upon. Teal Sound will be a caption choice next season, I'm sure.

Correct Teal Sound will be added for DCP-I XV.