Open Class evaluation

DCI has put out a list? I don't see that anywhere on DCI.org.

Could you point me to that article...I'd love to read it.

Thanks...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCI has put out a list? I don't see that anywhere on DCI.org.

Could you point me to that article...I'd love to read it.

Thanks...

I haven't seen a list either, but I do know that when DCI gives you the go ahead to make it public, it's valid, and all of these 4 corps have done so on their websites, otherwise, we get in trouble, if you know what I mean :thumbup:

Again, from all your friends at VK..........WELCOME!!! and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks for that, Mayra.

Great to see Spartans back, Forte making the transition from Memphis, Southern Texas with a corps, and another corps in the Carolinas.

Let's see if Spokane & City Sound can join 'em!!!

They are not in the list of 4 corps that were approved by DCI.

So are they still being evaluated, or have they just not been approved to come out this year? :thumbup:

Thanks for that, Mayra.

Great to see Spartans back, Forte making the transition from Memphis, Southern Texas with a corps, and another corps in the Carolinas.

I'm confused...is Forte formally Memphis or not? I thought they clarified that Forte is a start up corps.

Just curious

Thanks for that, Mayra.

definitely thank you for that Mayra, guess my next question is what shows are these corps going to be competing in? are they listed on your websites or better yet, when is dci going to add you to the schedule? welcome to OC

so any one know what is going on with spokane and city sound? not a word aobut them

I'm confused...is Forte formally Memphis or not? I thought they clarified that Forte is a start up corps.

Just curious

from what i understand they are a brand new corps, yes the staff was at memphis sound, but started their own corps

Forte is a brand new corps. We have lots of members and staff from Memphis Sound and a handful from Capital Regiment. But we are a brand new corps.