Pittsfield Red Knights First Ever Performance

Hi, For those who may be interested, pictures of our Very First Performance are now on our HOME Page. I know this may not seem like earth shaking news to a lot of people, but our members deserve recognition for the hard work, sacrifices, and dedication they have put in over the last 8 months to make the street. Congratulations Red Knights ... I am honored to know ALL of you ......

Paul Christopher

Director

Red Knights

Drum & Bugle Corps

Pittsfield, MA

http://www.pittsfieldredknights.com

Excellent start! :tongue:

Good luck the rest of the season. :tongue::cool:

Thank You PricessL .... Paul C. n the Red Knights

congratulations!

Thank You Mike B ... Paul C. n the Red Knights

I have an album with the Pittsfield Cavaliers on it.

Hi flamparadiddle, Thank You for replying ... Yes the Pittsfield Cavaliers held many Titles in the early to mid 1960's ... most notable as ranknig number 8 in the US and Canada ... also for knocking off the Garfield Cadets (Past - National Champs) in the Greater NY (City), NJ area. Believe me, if you think there is politics today ... try the Boston/NJ area back then ... Ha Ha Ha ... Oh well ... Those who were there need nothing said to .. Anyway, Thank You so Much ... Paul C. ... Red Knights.

Hi, For those who may be interested, pictures of our Very First Performance are now on our HOME Page. I know this may not seem like earth shaking news to a lot of people, but our members deserve recognition for the hard work, sacrifices, and dedication they have put in over the last 8 months to make the street. Congratulations Red Knights ... I am honored to know ALL of you ......

Paul Christopher

Director

Red Knights

Drum & Bugle Corps

Pittsfield, MA

http://www.pittsfieldredknights.com

Congratulations Red Knights! Paul, those pictures bring back a lot of memories for me when marching with the Kingston Grenadiers, my son and the Director's son used to carry the banner in those street parades. As Don and I were both snare drummers it seems fitting that those two young lads are now a couple of the finest snare drummers in the corps. You obviously are on the right track, and the pictures say it all!!! Good Luck to you and the corps..hard work and commitment always pays off, looking forward to your evolution to the field and many years of great drum corps from your area....ENJOY!!! :tongue:

Congratulations Red Knights! Paul, those pictures bring back a lot of memories for me when marching with the Kingston Grenadiers, my son and the Director's son used to carry the banner in those street parades. As Don and I were both snare drummers it seems fitting that those two young lads are now a couple of the finest snare drummers in the corps. You obviously are on the right track, and the pictures say it all!!! Good Luck to you and the corps..hard work and commitment always pays off, looking forward to your evolution to the field and many years of great drum corps from your area....ENJOY!!! :tongue:

Thank you So So much Stanfori ... I know that you know it took 300% effort to produce 20% of what really needs to be done ... oh well .. I guess I should keep putting up or shut up ... LOL. Anyway Thank You and the Grenadiers ... I hope some day we are good enouh to carry on your traition down in Kingston, NY .... I know that is a great Drum Coprs City ... Paul C.

Congatulations and good luck with everything in the future! Not easy starting a corps but well worth it.

Dennis O'Neill

Standish Guards, Plymouth MA