Open Spots

The West Sayville Golden Eagles Mini Corps are looking for 1 Contra, and 1 percussion person. We rehearse 1 night a week, and no weekends. Only 1 committment, and that is on Friday Night, DCA weekend.

If you are interested, please contact me personally.

Let me add.....the West Sayville Golden Eagles Mini Corps are the ONLY competitive DCA Corps on Long Island. If you live on the island (or anywhere in close proximity to Long Island), and are not currently marching with any other competitive All Age Corps (or even if you are)..., come check us out. I PROMISE you, you will not be disapppointed!

Again....contact me personally.

Edited by FPonzo

Let me add.....the West Sayville Golden Eagles Mini Corps are the ONLY competitive DCA Corps on Long Island. If you live on the island (or anywhere in close proximity to Long Island), and are not currently marching with any other competitive All Age Corps (or even if you are)..., come check us out. I PROMISE you, you will not be disapppointed!

Again....contact me personally.

You mean you can't play everything all by yourself? :rolleyes:

"Open Spots"

Understand that the Fresno Ferns have openings in all sections :rolleyes:

Elphaba

You mean you can't play everything all by yourself? :rolleyes:

HA.....you should hear me when I try to do that Buff!!!! LOL

High Country Brass has a couple openings. Here's a msg from our corps president, Mike Ryan (not the same as the Cabs guy):

Hey there! This is a shout out to all horn players who want to march this season. We still have openings in the show for 1 contra, 2 baris and 1 sop. No worries if you haven't played for years we have some really strong players here to help you get back up to speed. Music is loud and in your face. there is still plenty of time to learn the charts and the drill before Datr and our big shows in August and September.

Hope to see you out here!

• 3 weeks later...

We've gotten a couple of baris and 2 more sops and a contra and have a full horn line but now need to fill some battery spot, snare and tenors. One of our veteran contras is leaving after our next show for the rest of the season so back to needing another contra!

I guess everyone else is full.