Battle of the Knights

I was just thinking (scary thought) With 6 Vanguards in Open Class they could have a simulary award call the "Vanguard Award".

It would have to be plaque of some sort, not as nice as a sword though. :satisfied:

Edited by Ex VK DM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean do i need to move Nastalgia Vanguard down to open, or change their name to Nastalgia Knights. Oooo, has a nice rings to it....

I mean do i need to move Nastalgia Vanguard down to open, or change their name to Nastalgia Knights. Oooo, has a nice rings to it....

Nastalgia Knights is cool...I am digging it

I was just thinking (scary thought) With 6 Vanguards in Open Class they could have a simulary award call the "Vanguard Award".

It would have to be plaque of some sort, not as nice as a sword though. :satisfied:

Maybe a shield? Or a classic '70s rocker Van... (Chariot of the Guard!) hehe!

Nastalgia Knights does have a nice tone to it. :blink:

I think I forgot to say--welcome back baby---how about we go away to France together!!!

Just make sure to have it cleaned before you give that back to me. :grouphug:

you know looking over the schedule--Knights of Power have a chance Saturday and then no one else until finals week...

you know looking over the schedule--Knights of Power have a chance Saturday and then no one else until finals week...

I hope the Knights are relaxing on thier way over to Scotland...

DARN JET LAG!!

After staying with the other 2 corps during their show in GA on Friday, the Knights of Power flew the red eye over to Paris, and were just a little flat energy wise, which resulted in no growth in GE. When all was said and done - the 2nd tie this year for the Knights Sword happened, and the defending champs walked away with it.

The most amazing thing was that the time we used on the plane teaching a new opening of the show resulted in a major bump in the visual score. I think I just found a new rehearsal technique - fuselage fundamentals!

We look forward to taking our revenge and having the sword the whole offseason.

DARN JET LAG!!

After staying with the other 2 corps during their show in GA on Friday, the Knights of Power flew the red eye over to Paris, and were just a little flat energy wise, which resulted in no growth in GE. When all was said and done - the 2nd tie this year for the Knights Sword happened, and the defending champs walked away with it.

The most amazing thing was that the time we used on the plane teaching a new opening of the show resulted in a major bump in the visual score. I think I just found a new rehearsal technique - fuselage fundamentals!

We look forward to taking our revenge and having the sword the whole offseason.

um...anytime you TIE with The Knights and Star of Jupiter---you did NOT have an OFF night!!!! lol we will let that faux pas slip this once lol