Southwind?

No, it wasn't cool.

Ifs feed the rumor mill or shut it down.

If you have credible information there are people who would like know.

If its sensitive information, I can respect that as well.

Ifs feed the rumor mill or shut it down.

If you have credible information there are people who would like know.

If its sensitive information, I can respect that as well.

I'm guessing it has something to do a fork, and being put in Southwind. :devil:

From the horses mouth,

The corps director has moved to Alabama. Nothing has been said yet to anyone about restarting the corps there. Not sure where that rumor got started, but, to my knowledge (which is extensive) it is untrue. I believe the corps equipment is in the process of being liquidated if I remember correctly.

This is the absolute truth. Anything else is rumor.

Im sorry to see if it is true that Southwind is liquidating off their equipment.... Watching ANY corps go inactive is not good for

any levels of DCI !!! I hope for a "restart" for next year, and young men and women that are excited about performing and

maybe get that corps going again !! Hate to see this activity lose ANYBODY !!! ~sad~

I think the sharkos got em.

Honestly, the uniform cream/black with crazy shako/shark fin looked totally uncool, kinda like crown this year.

From the horses mouth,

The corps director has moved to Alabama.

Wow....just checked on his FB page and you are correct.

I hope they can draw as much or more support for the Corps down there!

Edited by madalumni

From the horses mouth,

The corps director has moved to Alabama. Nothing has been said yet to anyone about restarting the corps there. Not sure where that rumor got started, but, to my knowledge (which is extensive) it is untrue. I believe the corps equipment is in the process of being liquidated if I remember correctly.

This is the absolute truth. Anything else is rumor.

The corps director moving to Alabama has nothing to do with the assumed belief of the corps moving to Alabama. And like you, I heard that directly from the horse's mouth. And, much of the equipment, as you have suggested, has already been liquidated.

Let's keep rumors out of this. When the time comes for future information on the corps, I am sure it will come forward.

The corps director moving to Alabama has nothing to do with the assumed belief of the corps moving to Alabama. And like you, I heard that directly from the horse's mouth. And, much of the equipment, as you have suggested, has already been liquidated.

Let's keep rumors out of this. When the time comes for future information on the corps, I am sure it will come forward.

Good to be getting credible information.

To Clarify: Mike Loeffelhotz is moving to Alabama, not necessarily Southwind, or the Kentucky Bluegrass Youth Arts Organization.