Design Tools

I have seen quite a few times on the DCP boards a sort of uniform designer. Where does it come from and how do I do it? also what do you guys use to make your corps logo and show logo.....I wanna do more creating :-)

I have seen quite a few times on the DCP boards a sort of uniform designer. Where does it come from and how do I do it? also what do you guys use to make your corps logo and show logo.....I wanna do more creating :-)

The gentlemen that created our unis and for some other no longer is around or I have not been able to locate him.

PM me and I will share what I use. If you look at my StarOrg Creations link you will see I have created numerous logos, multi-corps banners, and show posters. I need to update the site with even more I have done recently. If you need help in the area let me know.

I start off every uniform i do by hand. Then I scan it and change things as necessary. It's not as difficult as it looks, you just need some creativity.

But that's just me, I don't know how anyone else does them. Here's a sample of my stuff:

pbuni.jpg

Nowhere near as good as 8two5's old work, sadly, but I try. I like to think I do a fine job for my designs being just a hobby :tongue:

s3si1u does some great uniforms.