Mass Brass, America's Mini Corps!

Mass Brass now deservedly joins the pantheon of New England legends:

the Sawx,

Ha-vud, and

Paul Re-Ve-uh.

Like Tormmy always sez: Mass Brass is one wicked pissah!"

You left out one big one who I suspect had something to do with this... Whitey Bulger.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh.. Who Knew?

All this time I thought, with the music we've been playing, we were Mexico's corps.

But then again, maybe not, most of us are legal.

The credit may go to former Speaker of the House Sal DiMasi who resigned under scrutiny for alleged ethics violations, and was indicted by a federal grand jury following an investigation of influence-peddling involving his close friends.

Third Speaker in a row that has been indicted. Chicago has nothing over Mass politics.

Sal's a big fan of Mass Brass. We play for food in front of his house during the North End fest. Since he found out we are using the Mass state logo unauthorized, he says that we're his "Boys".

In the true spirit of the Boston North End, we owe him.

You left out one big one who I suspect had something to do with this... Whitey Bulger.

Whitey Bulger is buried where Captain Castille parks his truck.

Now ask "what can Brown do for you?"

Considering the illegal alien situation Lou, our music is now about as American as it gets!!!

Viva America!

Sure (you little nec-con) but can you play that stuff for $4 an hour after swimming across a river at night ?

Huh.. Who Knew?

All this time I thought, with the music we've been playing, we were Mexico's corps.

But then again, maybe not, most of us are legal.

The credit may go to former Speaker of the House Sal DiMasi who resigned under scrutiny for alleged ethics violations, and was indicted by a federal grand jury following an investigation of influence-peddling involving his close friends.

Third Speaker in a row that has been indicted. Chicago has nothing over Mass politics.

Sal's a big fan of Mass Brass. We play for food in front of his house during the North End fest. Since he found out we are using the Mass state logo unauthorized, he says that we're his "Boys".

In the true spirit of the Boston North End, we owe him.

I bet I use to play for food in front of his house too back in my Lawrence Colonial Band days. I spend an entire summer doing gigs in the North End once - theres a feast almost every freakin weekend. I can play March Royale in my sleep.

I bet I use to play for food in front of his house too back in my Lawrence Colonial Band days. I spend an entire summer doing gigs in the North End once - theres a feast almost every freakin weekend. I can play March Royale in my sleep.

I spent one October day meandering the streets of The North End (why isn't that "Northie" by the way?) with many of these current Mass Brassieres (then in a different orginization) playing a tarantella about 1,000 times to about 100,000 people who had all had their noses broken in exactly the same place - amazing coincidence.

Sure (you little nec-con) but can you play that stuff for $4 an hour after swimming across a river at night ?

As America's Mini Corps we can not accept pay for play. we simply do it for the love of the game...(and the sangria, enchiladas & cannolis!!!)

As America's Mini Corps we can not accept pay for play. we simply do it for the love of the game...(and the sangria, enchiladas & cannolis!!!)

Dude, You answered that just like a politician (on either side of the aisle).

I see your next calling.

First you've made Mass Brass America's Corps.

next you take on Deval to make Mass America's State.

Then the whole country, under your guidance, could become America's America!!!

Send me your petition!!!