Salem Forrest Saloon

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes, we can't fire Oregon! Oregon is the state that gave our beloved corps a standing ovation after their encore tune the other night. BK is certainly no stranger to standing O's, but after an encore tune? I heard the atmosphere was electric!

OK you're right, NOT FIRED!! U LIKE BK, I LIKE U, except for your lack of tweets .... :tongue: 3 from 1000, will my computer explode??? By the way you guys got robbed in '03! Best intro of 2003 was the BK Kaval Sviri!!!

Wes P

OK you're right, NOT FIRED!! U LIKE BK, I LIKE U, except for your lack of tweets .... :tongue: 3 from 1000, will my computer explode??? By the way you guys got robbed in '03! Best intro of 2003 was the BK Kaval Sviri!!!

Wes P

I am so going to go listen to Kaval Sviri now since you brought it to mind...

Hey Wes, pretend I asked you some very important question that you must now answer. :P

I am so going to go listen to Kaval Sviri now since you brought it to mind...

I just remember the corps facing the back field as the show started and the percussion starting a tribal groovee while the horns play the Kaval Sviri meloday then build up and WHACK, WHAT A SOUND!! It really was awesom and I believe the last G Bugle line for BK as they went to Bb's in '04? Next one is the big one for me, DCP Fanatic here I come!

Wes P

I just remember the corps facing the back field as the show started and the percussion starting a tribal groovee while the horns play the Kaval Sviri meloday then build up and WHACK, WHAT A SOUND!! It really was awesom and I believe the last G Bugle line for BK as they went to Bb's in '04? Next one is the big one for me, DCP Fanatic here I come!

Wes P

your acting like a FANatic

edit-the whole word fanatic was supposed to be capitalized but it didnt but i think its kind of cool it stopped there.

Edited by BigPapiBass5

Hey Wes, pretend I asked you some very important question that you must now answer. :P

YES the Red Raiders are going to be that GOOD in '10!! Ha ha ha ha, how was that?? 1000th post WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Ok I don't feel any different!

Wes P

Go... um.. Horned Frogs! :D

Thanks for the kind words. Kaval Sviri was an absolute blast to play. I had some pretty sweet drill, too :laughing:

We were the last G bugle line in BK history, so when the horns came up for sale that fall I HAD to get one. Got my mello right here, actually. Still plays pretty good too. :tongue:

Go... um.. Horned Frogs! :D

I would've thought you'd be a UT COW fan, now I really respect you, TCU should get put in the Big 12, I mean 10 or whatever it's called now.

Wes P