Mandarins & Cascades

Thanks for posting that info..much appreciated. I was surprised to read that show start time was so early 4:30?? If that is correct scores for the Fremont,CA show should have been up already on Dci.org. Hopefully this isn't a problem for the remaining california shows, Pleasant Hill, Paramount, and Corona.

Show actually didn't start until closer to 5:00pm. I think the 4:30 start time was established when there were 1 or 2 more Open Class that recently went inactive.

I posted all of the scores from the CSO in the Open Class forum.

Edited by Wildabeast

Cascades:

They are only about 10% bigger than last year, not a huge jump,

but their average age went up 1.25 years!

That's the huge difference in skills and veterans.

Second year streak! Hope they can keep this up, would love to see them back in semi.

Second year streak! Hope they can keep this up, would love to see them back in semi.

I agree with the semi finals hope, it was tough in 07' getting beat by PC in quarters to take 17th.

but then of course it was harder the next year when Madison beat us (crossmen) in quarters to get 12th.....

what a frustrating dci career I had lol

I would love to see Scades in semis. It's been too long and the corps has been through a lot the last several years