Help VK Out, Chase Community Giving, on Facebook

Help out VK on Chase Community Giving on Facebook, link is below to help vote for VK.

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...s/300333818-vk-

You must be a member of (Facebook)

First join Chase Giving Group, then vote for VK! There's only 4 hours left !

Let's go!

Help out VK on Chase Community Giving on Facebook, link is below to help vote for VK.

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...s/300333818-vk-

You must be a member of (Facebook)

First join Chase Giving Group, then vote for VK! There's only 4 hours left !

Let's go!

Sure appreciated the hype. I hyped it too. Didn't help that Chase's application was crashing yesterday and people were getting blank pages.

Even former VK alumni Wayne Bergeron hyped the vote on his FB page but since it wasn't working... well... there's always next time.

Nancy

Sure appreciated the hype. I hyped it too. Didn't help that Chase's application was crashing yesterday and people were getting blank pages.

Even former VK alumni Wayne Bergeron hyped the vote on his FB page but since it wasn't working... well... there's always next time.

Nancy

Yea. :rolleyes:

Maybe next time more people will notice and help the smaller corps.

Yea. :rolleyes:

Maybe next time more people will notice and help the smaller corps.

Well I understand corps loyalty and all, but with the economy the way it is we need to be loyal to the "activity" in general and vote for all the corps. I used 18 out of my 20 for corps. Most of them were the smaller ones. The only reason why I didn't cast all 20 was that a couple of organizations started a heavy campaign for the us which I appreciated.

It's sad. Some corps that I voted for got less than 100 votes, others, well known corps, barely got over 100. What's up with that?!

Next time, please, let's :::ahem::: band together and support one another. Okay?

Nancy

(Yes I voted for OC too) :tongue:

It might help if people voted early instead of waiting until the last minute and crashing the system. If there are 1000+ votes in the system before it crashes/locks up, they'll still be there after it restores.

Garry in Vegas

It might help if people voted early instead of waiting until the last minute and crashing the system. If there are 1000+ votes in the system before it crashes/locks up, they'll still be there after it restores.

Garry in Vegas

That would have been nice. Lord knows I pushed the votes the whole time. I'm sure it was true for all others. It's kind of like tax season. A few file early, some wait a month or two but it's the last day rush that always makes the news.

Hopefully we'll remember the woes of yesterday next time voting takes place.