BC for the win

I think you need to give the judges the credit their training and ethics provides them with for the ability to make the proper decisions and give the right numbers, no matter when a corps performs.

We'll remember that when 'Coats place fourth this weekend. :thumbup:

I think you need to give the judges the credit their training and ethics provides them with for the ability to make the proper decisions and give the right numbers, no matter when a corps performs.

Sadly I've been proven right too many times.

However, would LOVE to be proven wrong this weekend!

You're just saying that the DCI judges are experienced, ethical and well trained because the DCI judges are experienced, ethical and well trained.

:thumbup::tongue::tongue::worthy::worthy::tongue::tongue:

Sorry, when i see more evidence of this being the case than not, then i'll believe it. A corps going on way before its 'direct competition' almost always is at a disadvantage. And im not even a Bloo honk.

Edited by AlexL

I guess it COULD be a good thing that they go on directly following the final intermission-- will give the judges a chance to see the final 6 corps all in a row... often being the first one back from an intermission you'll get a boost in the audience (people picking that time to come in from the lot) and it can just in general fight that "long show fatigue" that people sometimes get after 5 or 6/////

this COULD in some other way also be good because the judges KNOW that this is how things ended LAST YEAR and is not the CURRENT order of things- so they should realize that shows haven't strictly followed this order of scoring, etc...

I dunno...

at Kalamazoo bluecoats went on before cavies and still beat them, were only 0.1 behind Crown.... which nobody will really acknowledge, but I mean... we all know 0.2 or 0.3 might as well be a tie in the big picture... that's ONE judge... that's just my opinion