Fairfax (VA) Fiesta!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crossmen are staying at Bowie High School in Bowie, MD.

Blue Stars and Crossmen are the only two corps that may have a difficult time due to traffic. they will have tio hit the beltway and go out 66 which is always a disaster. Everyone else will be coming against traffic

UPDATED HOUSING SITE INFORMATION

Blue Devil - George Mason University

Blue Stars - Flower High School, Townsend, MD

Glassmen - Freedom High School, Woodbridge, VA

Academy – Osbourne High School, Manassas, VA

Jersey Surf – North Stafford High School, Stafford, VA

Remaining housing sites should be available shortly.

Yay! Surf's staying at my old high school.

At least the showers better be working this time.....

Shenandoah Sound Drum & Bugle Corps will be there! We will have a little recruiting booth at the show. Stop by and say "hi" to Virginia's only competitive drum corps! :thumbup:

Virginia also needs a DCI Open/World Class Corps. :worthy:

Does anyone have or has anyone seen a show schedule with times listed on it for each group? I know the performance order is listed multiple places, but is there something that will list when intermission is (if there is one), and when each group is scheduled to perform? I'm not sure when I'll be able to get there and I would kind of like to know how much I'll miss if I hit traffic, which is almost 99% guaranteed when the beltway is involved.

Does anyone have or has anyone seen a show schedule with times listed on it for each group? I know the performance order is listed multiple places, but is there something that will list when intermission is (if there is one), and when each group is scheduled to perform? I'm not sure when I'll be able to get there and I would kind of like to know how much I'll miss if I hit traffic, which is almost 99% guaranteed when the beltway is involved.

I think the first 30 or so minutes will be the USMC drum corps, then they will start with the DCI guys. Last year there was quite a long intermission.

Okay, who here is going to the Fairfax, VA show? Because I can't go...