Season 14 State Championships

For those who aren't sure which corps they are competing with for state titles, here is the current list. If you corps doesn not have a home state listed, please let me know.

There has to be a minimum of 2 corps in that class to have a championship race. So we have lot of loners out there with a lot of unconfirmed corps, so I hope we get some more pairings.

States.jpg

Parkway Regiment and Meier Marching Menace are from Syracuse NY... I think Purple Mt Majesty is also Syracuse...

that's all I got.

For those who aren't sure which corps they are competing with for state titles, here is the current list. If you corps doesn not have a home state listed, please let me know.

There has to be a minimum of 2 corps in that class to have a championship race. So we have lot of loners out there with a lot of unconfirmed corps, so I hope we get some more pairings.

States.jpg

where does the state champion take place

where does the state champion take place

At DCPI Championships. Whoever finishes highest at Indy in August wins their State Championship.

Parkway Regiment and Meier Marching Menace are from Syracuse NY... I think Purple Mt Majesty is also Syracuse...

that's all I got.

Jeff are these corps directed by the same person? If so I'll include them in the Org. rankings.

Yes, they are.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

*BUMP!* :worthy:

Updated.

For the 1st time we have more competing for a State Championship than not.

FYI ~ If your in the witness protection program and don't want anyone to know where you're from, your corps' home state doesn't have to be you current residing state.

StateChamps2.jpg