DCA corps at DCI MN

Last year at finals we had 15, If I remember corectly... on Saturday I counted 10

WOW!!! you are soo wrong, we had 11 :thumbup:

Nice try with the rumor mill :worthy:

Saw you Sat night but did not get a chance to say hi :sad:

Govies will have 15 soon, so look out :unhappy:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! you are soo wrong, we had 11 :thumbup:

Nice try with the rumor mill :worthy:

Saw you Sat night but did not get a chance to say hi :sad:

Govies will have 15 soon, so look out :blink:

Maybe if you had said hi I wouldn't be spreading all these crazy rumors :unhappy:

Edited by Spandy

For some reason, Fan Network doesn't have the two DCA corps up...Crossmen and Colts have now been added to FN, but still no MBI or Govies :thumbup:

Last year at finals we had 15, If I remember corectly... on Saturday I counted 10

I'm correcting myself: We had 16 last year

I'm correcting myself: We had 16 last year

Lies lies and more lies!!!!!

Thats like saying Madison only have 19 tubas........WHY?!?!?

I saw the Govies this weekend and they only had 2 horn players and a marching tympani. Any pictures you see are probably photoshopped to make them look larger

hmm...so passing eachother in the tunnel wasnt real? what was in our water during warmup?!? :thumbup:

For some reason, Fan Network doesn't have the two DCA corps up...Crossmen and Colts have now been added to FN, but still no MBI or Govies :laughing:

I sent an email to them asking if the shows would be posted, this is what I recieved...

Thank you for contacting Drum Corps International. We are still waiting to receive music licensing information from Minnesota Brass and the Govenaires. As soon we receive this information we can post their shows on the Video on Demand.

I sent an email to them asking if the shows would be posted, this is what I recieved...

Thank you for contacting Drum Corps International. We are still waiting to receive music licensing information from Minnesota Brass and the Govenaires. As soon we receive this information we can post their shows on the Video on Demand.

Govies have had the proper music licensing in place. Not sure what happened here but we'll get it sent to DCI asap.

I saw the Govies at Minneapolis: 2 sops, 4 mellos, 4 baris, 2 contras. The drumline had 2 snares, 1 quad, 4 basses and the pit had about 5. The color guard had 12 and there was 2 DMs. The backfield DM stood on a pail painted with the corps colors which was kind of weird.

I was waiting for the Monty Python song at the end but they don't troop the stands at these shows. Bummer.