The Ultimate Guide to the Atlanta Regional

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite excited. I actually don't have to work this Saturday and get to see the Cavaliers rehearse down the road from my house! I wonder if someone should inform them about the weekend paving project on I-20 West that will be in their direct path to the Dome? I hope they plan on leaving at least an hour before they normally would.

Does anybody have any good tickets for the Atlanta regional?

My "source" for tickets for this weekend fell through, so I need 4 tickets together or 2 pair of 2 tickets. Prefer inside the 30's, 1st level or club level.

Pleae PM me if you have anything available. Can meet you in Atlanta today or Friday, or at the show on Saturday.

Thanks!

Updated info regarding Madison Scouts' rehearsal in Atlanta on Saturday (per the Madison Scouts' Facebook status update on 7/29 @ 1:30pm):

The Scouts finish up death camp in Natchitoches, LA today and head out at 9p for Pinson, AL to Clay Chalkville HS. Rehearse Friday 10:30a - 7:30p. Then on to Snellville, GA to South Gwinnett HS. Rehearse Saturday 9:45a - 2:45p. Atlanta Regional Saturday evening with step-off at 7:49p.

Madison will be in the lot from ~6:30 - 7:30 if anyone wants to join me!

Bumping this up for anyone that might be planning their day tomorrow.

I won't be heading up there that early, but a corps nut I'm vaguely acquainted with is having a tailgating party tomorrow morning at the Dome. :grouphug: Power to him, but I'll show up around one and head straight to the Dome. Georgia has been far too warm lately for me to hang outside that much. :grouphug: You want marching endurance? Come do a band camp in Georgia in mid- to late-July. :wub:

Do the corps still warm up in the Yellow Lot?

gwcc.JPG

Yep.