2010 Commercial

Looks good!!

Oh and looks like we finally freed Tom D'Bomb, welcome back!!!

:satisfied:

we were ordered by the Rhinos to use the name Rhinos Stadium as the agreement with Marina Auto Group (down the road from my place) was uncertain and tentative. I believe that is still the case. Anyway, we did what the Rhinos told us to do.

we were ordered by the Rhinos to use the name Rhinos Stadium as the agreement with Marina Auto Group (down the road from my place) was uncertain and tentative. I believe that is still the case. Anyway, we did what the Rhinos told us to do.

That seems very odd to me, when even the local Rhinos ads say Marina Auto Stadium...but I am not going to lose sleep over it. :blink:

remember Chris... they got the name in a contest that was supposed to be for fans and last one year... they stuffed the ballet box... from there, with the changes in management and all I'm sure the negotiations for a permanent naming have been tedius and eventful... All I know is that I sat in the General Manager's office and he "suggested strongly" that we use Rhinos Stadium to avoid confusion and then later - those involved in the ad (board members) were told the same thing by the new management.

remember Chris... they got the name in a contest that was supposed to be for fans and last one year... they stuffed the ballet box... from there, with the changes in management and all I'm sure the negotiations for a permanent naming have been tedius and eventful... All I know is that I sat in the General Manager's office and he "suggested strongly" that we use Rhinos Stadium to avoid confusion and then later - those involved in the ad (board members) were told the same thing by the new management.

Not to REALLY confuse the issue, but the city signs still say Paetec Park!!??!....go figure.....let's really mess up our visitor's....

Oh yes I recall that, I think the 'new' name is silly, I prefer Rhino's Stadium...but the only reason I brought it up is because I have not herard it called that locally for some time. I don't want our guests to our wonderful city to get lost....or confused.

Didn't see Alliance either! But it's a cool commercial.

It would just five pounds to the corps anyway.