Murfreesboro Housing sites?

I am driving up for the show in Murfreesboro and wanted to check out some rehearsals before the show starts. We want to go see Crown, but I cant find any information on where they will be housing. Checked their homepage, and on facebook.

Anyone happen to know 1) if they allow people to watch rehearsals and 2) where they are rehearsing? Thanks!

I know the Bluecoats are staying at Antioch High School, and they LOVE to have people come to their rehearsals!

I know the Bluecoats are staying at Antioch High School, and they LOVE to have people come to their rehearsals!

If we cant find Crown, we will likely head to the Coats rehearsals.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what the lineup is for this show? It looks like we know Bluecoats will be there. Is anyone else confirmed? I can't find info on dci.org or on Pearl's website. If anyone has a link, it would be appreciated. :satisfied:

I am driving up for the show in Murfreesboro and wanted to check out some rehearsals before the show starts. We want to go see Crown, but I cant find any information on where they will be housing. Checked their homepage, and on facebook.

Anyone happen to know 1) if they allow people to watch rehearsals and 2) where they are rehearsing? Thanks!

Crown tour information is listed on their web site under Programs. Click on CrownCORPS then click on CrownTour2010. Their Murfreesboro housing site is Forrest High School in Chapel Hill, TN. This school is located west and south of Murfreesboro in the country about 20 minutes from the interstate. They have used this same site for several years. Their rehearsals are open to the public. Ensemble rehearsal usually starts after 3:00.

Bluecoats

Antioch High School

Nashville, TN

Phantom Regiment

Riverdale High School

Murfreesboro, TN

Carolina Crown

Forrest High School

Chapel Hill, TN

The Cadets

Red Bank High School

Chattanooga, TN (90 plus miles away)