Lafayette Creole Cafe

Hmmmm,very interesting..like I said,the judges do NOT bring fans in to support the activity..good performances that new people want to see again brings in new fans. And let's not forget,fans bring in money to keep these events going for all of us. If any one of us attended an event of any kind and was bored,would we go to another one?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from the show..."blue devils, a lot of standing around. thought this was supposed to be a marching event. not impressed. wish phantom had ended the night instead."

tumblr_kxv0w4Rcxa1qzh5gno1_400.jpg

Edit: This isn't directed towards the messenger aha. Just a comment.

Edited by Dave

i'm just the messenger, folks.

I think you should be okay. It isn't your opinion..you are just posting what is sent to you..it is called no censorship..you have to take the good with the bad.

I think you should be okay. It isn't your opinion..you are just posting what is sent to you..it is called no censorship..you have to take the good with the bad.

yeah. it was their first drum corps event and i think they really enjoyed themselves. haven't gotten a text in a while, so i assume they are enjoying the Phantom encore. i believe the activity has two new fans :)

Edited by Janets Boob

yeah. it was their first drum corps event and i think they really enjoyed themselves. haven't gotten a text in a while, so i assume they are enjoying the Phantom encore. i believe the activity has two new fans :)

:satisfied::blink::wub: That's what we need! More supporters! Keeping the fan base growing is always good! Mission accomplished!

Has anyone heard from CorpsScores tonight?