Lafayette Creole Cafe

I thought there were supposed to be refreshments after a sermon like that LSU :satisfied:

Edited by cajal

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, troopers took a hit in percussion tonight... typically theyve been within 1 pt of gmen in percussion, that opened up to 3.5 tonight. Lost to everyone but pio and got their lowest score since july 3. Ouch

Troop drove 10 hours from SA to LA after a free day, then got off the buses and put in several pages of changes in drill and some changes in music, then did the show. I wouldn't be surprised if they improve greatly in Hattiesburg, MS on Wednesday. They have a full day and a half to recoup and rehearse.

Troop drove 10 hours from SA to LA after a free day, then got off the buses and put in several pages of changes in drill and some changes in music, then did the show. I wouldn't be surprised if they improve greatly in Hattiesburg, MS on Wednesday. They have a full day and a half to recoup and rehearse.

There are a lot of us out here pulling for The Troopers! I know they can do it! :satisfied:

There are a lot of us out here pulling for The Troopers! I know they can do it! :satisfied:

Thanks Plan 9! I'll let some of the kids know that there are some DCP fans pulling for them. :blink:

Brass scores?????

What is up with the Brass scores for BK, Glassmen, and Troopers?:

Glassmen - 16.8

Blue Knights - 16.5

Troopers - 16.4

Is it just me, or does the Blue Knight's brassline seem like they are in a completely different category than these other two corps? I don't want to hate on the Glassmen, but that is two shows in a row they have beaten BK in brass, so it's not just a one night aberration. Can someone logically explain what the Glassmen's brass is doing better than Blue Knights. Seriously, I would like to know.

:thumbup::thumbup: Thank you!! I've been screaming th same thing at the top of my lungs for the last two shows. Not only in brass but percussion yet BK is spanking the Glassmen in Ensemble Music. As I've said again, judges don't like how BK is sounding from the field but man they love how it's fitting together! Just doesn't add up. :tongue:

Wes P