Used G horns for sale in Denver

highcountrymike

Hey there vintage g bugle collectors! High Country Brass has several 2 valve g horns for sale.

3- Deg 2 valve sops $ 75.00 each

2- Deg 2 valve baritone $150.00 each

1- 2 valve baritone F.E. Olds Ultra tone $150.00

1 -Deg 2 valve contra $200.00

We also have at least 3 matched sets of concert basses and toms available too. Price is negotiable.

Used silver sparkle Premier battery for sale: 5 basses and 6 snares these are used but would be great for a start up group or an alumni corps. Make an offer!

We have also unearthed a fairly large assortment of hard to find and obsolete Premier marching hardware for snares, tenors and basses.

We're running out of storage spaces for all this excess equipment and are willing to make some deals.

Shipping will be an additional charge and price of course depends on where you're located.

Please send me a message for more info.

You can call me as well at 303-434-5668.

Thanks,

Mike Ryan

High Country Brass

Edited by highcountrymike

Could you please send pics of the horns im really intrested in the K-90 contra thanks you can contact me here or my email drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com

Could you please send pics of the horns im really intrested in the K-90 contra thanks you can contact me here or my email drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com

I just forwarded some pics to your e mail.

I'm also curious about the K-90. Would you forward those pics to kevingamin@gmail.com, too?

Hey there vintage g bugle collectors! High Country Brass has several 2 valve g horns for sale.

3- Deg 2 valve sops $ 75.00 each

2- Deg 2 valve baritone $150.00 each

1- 2 valve baritone F.E. Olds Ultra tone $150.00

1- King k90 2 valve contra $150.00

1 -Deg 2 valve contra $200.00

We also have at least 3 matched sets of concert basses and toms available too. Price is negotiable.

Used silver sparkle Premier battery for sale: 5 basses and 6 snares these are used but would be great for a start up group or an alumni corps. Make an offer!

We have also unearthed a fairly large assortment of hard to find and obsolete Premier marching hardware for snares, tenors and basses.

We're running out of storage spaces for all this excess equipment and are willing to make some deals.

Shipping will be an additional charge and price of course depends on where you're located.

Please send me a message for more info.

You can call me as well at 303-434-5668.

Thanks,

Mike Ryan

High Country Brass

hello can you send pic to me also, I would also like to see percussion you have for sale. danp8161@yahoo.com