Vote for Tampa Bay Thunder to win $25,000

Please help support the Tampa Bay Thunder Drum & Bugle Corps by voting for us in the Pepsi Refresh Everything Grant Competition.

Pepsi Refresh Grant

Every vote helps. Vote once a day, every day until the end of August. Please spread the word if can!

This grant would help us secure our hornline and uniforms, so we'd be well on our way to compete in 2011.

Thank you, and your help is greatly appreciated!

Eric Fox

Asst Director

Tampa Bay Thunder Drum & Bugle Corps

I thought Curt was in Boston....not alot of experience there but good luck to ya

OMG that didnt sound right after I wrote it..im sorry..was looking at the web site just wishing you luck as far as Curt just mean that Corps director is a big job I think he found that out in the Magic issues when he was thrust into that with all it's issues.

Best of luck to all. It's cool to see Thunder coming back

big time good luck...

Jim, how did you talk Dave Hobbs into being on the board? Don't tell me he's going to march?

love the slow start and early commitments - VERY smart...

Thanks Tom - We are making very good progress and taking things one month at a time. Getting ready for our Open House December 4, 2010.

No, Dave isn't marching, don't think he can get out of his car early in the morning...heheheh. We have put some good people together on this project.

Thanks for all your support, vote everyday for the team!

Jim